Tell a story to make the above user's avatar seems spooky!

buckberry (blue toad) killed mario and took his hat

Mario possessed that blue Toad and he's now ready to freak out Luigi by hiding in the dark, ambushing him, and saying, "You can't save here, Luigi; your memory card is full."

BOO! That Boo amiibo made a well-placed jumpscare completely out of nowhere and made an unfortunate Luigi whiff badly on hole 18 of Bowser Badlands in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. Luigi otherwise would've had the gold trophy for the Bowser Championship and Luigi, who was cocky, didn't save. Bummer! Luigi now must redo the Championship!

This avatar has a voice that causes listeners' eardrums to explode.

he watches me at night...his eyes never close, yet even though he's just a toy...i think i saw him blink...

I suppose nuclear bombs are really not something you have to explain why they're scary, but the real scary part is that shade of yellow is just ugly, darling.

The Yoshi form of the above user is actually a demon who possessed the above user. The user appears to be smiling to himself, lying that everything is okay when in actuality he's quite in deep internal pain and cannot express his true feelings. This is what Yoshi demons do to people: psychologically torment them until they cannot take it any more.

Your avatar is really what caused Vladimir Putin to go completely nuts and also rigged some helpful Russian bots to help useful idiots who are in the strategic districts in America.

He's likely responsible for some of the chicken deaths around the world!

Don't let this cuteness fool you! This Amy Rose-like character is a werewolf

Back