Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

as if peta are actually opposed to making animals suffer violence LMAO

Anyway Yeah leave this scum out of smash. peta are horrible and i dont want them being involved in things i care about

They do realize an animal has to suffer violence if they get in, right?
To add to this, animal predation is completely natural. A company that's against animal violence can't defy the natural world; wild carnivores have to eat meat, and violence will happen, depending on the target.

Reactions: zel
I don't want to derail this topic about a game about cartoon mascots beating the crap about each other to be about a man responsible for the systematic slaughter of ethnic groups.

If any of ya are going to watch the Smash reveal live, I will be streaming it in my Cytube room and will be streaming music and past Smash trailers for a preshow
If something comes up, I will try to promote someone as a mod in my room and they can run the show instead

of course.

of course.

of course it was gonna be another anime sword lord.

what the fuck did i expect.

this time he's got a spiky hair, i guess.

how the fuck did this happen lmao

I just... I can't believe it. I absolutely cannot believe it. I've been sitting here stunned since he was first revealed, and I've watched his trailer five times already.

A childhood dream was realized today, and I've never been so emotional over a character inclusion. Just... Thank you, Smash team. Thank you so much.

i havent watched the reveal but im glad this long development cycle could end on a high note like this! my only issue with the inclusion is, i guess, just the fact that disney is involved now unfortunatey

Back