Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Technically it's one of the songs borrowed from YK:DDP...

The smash bros switch is kinda disappointing the dock is the only thing with character decals. The switch itself has nothing on the backside.

JLnVeG6.jpg

ouTIgnb.jpg

vubw5vm.jpg

Especially the fact that the word Sonic comes into the song at the same time Sonic himself is on screen.

OoF

This Smash trailer is just perfect for adding custom music to. I made one where it uses the main theme from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. And surprisingly I just dropped it in and it synced up. I customized the title at the end to be like the Direct trailers though (instead of a commercial guy talking).

https://streamable.com/ucszi
I don't really wanna put this shitsterpiece on youtube so here ya go

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
With the description, I was thinking it'd be "Sloprano" from Conker's Bad Fur Day XD

What is that song, anyway? Reminds me of the a capella style of Crash Twinsanity...
Oh, my video? It's an instrumental of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQTME_2XaI

SmashWiki is saying on the page for the Adventure mode for Spirits that Kirby is the one that starts and when you defeat them you unlock them for the mode, but I don't know about other modes. I hope it is like the SSE in Brawl of the primary way of unlocking characters. Or is that still speculation? As I made a comment on the talk page regarding the line of the confirmed elements for them being unlocked in that mode also gets them unlocked in other modes.

The Note Block is needed.

Memes will come out of that, I can feel it.

I thought it was that at first.

Sadly, about that, Sakurai said (I think) during Smash 4 that other than PacMan, no Bandai Namco character was really a priority and most of them didn't have good enough movesets. Heihachi was considered, but never made it to the final game as more than a Mii costume.

Then again, that was at least 4 years ago, and we're speculating DLC, so perhaps it's possible. I hope so, because apparently Tales Of has some pretty great music.

Ah, yes, that too.

Wouldn't hurt to have another dog on the roster.

A Square Enix character, from Vergeben. Maybe Slime from Dragon Quest, that would be pretty neat.

Back