Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

Toad definitely has feats on his side, in SMB2 alone he was able to pick up Turnips the size of his head with little to no difficulty

No idea what his powers are. My guy has an energy blade and training, that's pretty much it.

I probably have no chance against seemingly invincible rainbow Luigi (but hey, at least he isn't Rusty Copper Luigi)

Goombuigi will build a Goomba tower that will fall on Dusk Lobber, but Dusk Lobber's spikes will kill all the Goombas.

But Goombuigi could gather a Goomba army and they would form a locomotive that could fight Lady.

It would be a draw.

He would end up getting attacked by random tarantulas and get a negative moodlet before he even appears in battle lol.

If he gets there, it depends who will laugh to death first, as he's a grade A comedian.

killer moth would attack with a giant mutant insect but mario would like power up and pull of some crazy shenanigans and win

Nah I doubt it. The only characters Brawl Mario can beat is probably the Legend of Zelda cast.

Which sounds like an amazing feat without the Brawl context but it's really not.

Back