Your avatar vs the avatar above you; who will win?

Hard to say since I have no idea who that it is, but my avatar can't really fight either way.

If you can't fight, then I guess I win, since you can defeat Bowser with Bucken Berry...

Battle of the blue boys! I think we're evenly matched.

Me because Roll and/or Maria Renard are ready for anything that comes in their way.

That's fucking everyone in the Marioverse, John Barrowman is but one man

Fabulous as he may be, I think I'll hand this one to the Marioverse

There's no clear answer but it's either Maria or Roll that would probably win.
Mario Party X said:
Anything, you say!? How about... everything!
Maria Renard is a pretty good vampire huntress and can kick ass. Roll is a good assistant to Dr. Light and is capable of saving the day, with her Broom and other weapons as part of her outfits in Mega Man Powered Up.

Do any of these people look like vampires! This avatar wins!

It's a hard one, but I think Roll and Maria Renard would win.

Mario Party X said:
Do any of these people look like vampires! This avatar wins!

Nope. You all look normal.

Tsk.

We have the obviously best girl here on my front... what could you possibly want that is more powerful?

Oh wait, what's that, you say? Maria Renard is a vampire huntress? And she knows Alucard?

Yeah, Isabelle going up against that guy might be a bad idea for her, but he's an assist trophy in Smash, making it possible for Isabelle to win against him, and as such against Maria. Now about Roll...

Wanna fight with brooms? The dog's got brooms too, now get ready to dance with it!

Terry stands no chance against team Mario.

Maria Renard (with her doves/owls/Oscar the Owl and her animal buddies) and Roll can come a little close to that.

Ok. It's Toad Vs Toad!

Toad wins. But which one?

Abe has an army of men, so I'm gonna assume it's you.

I'm going to have to go with ToadGamer, Toads have much better athletic feats than the Archagent, who is pretty much just a pomopous bureaucrat who gets lucky enough to survive the situations he's thrown into

Probably your guy since mine is basically just a undeveloped mascot/persona thingamabob.

I think we're pretty evenly matched, although Archagent probably has been in more danger before so he has a slight edge

Back