Mario Kart Tour

gosh did that take a while huh
only egadd is left now. he was scrapped from mario kart ds

Kamek after waiting 25yrs will be a driver. I think his special should be Lucky 7.

yay he's first appearing in a shit gamble game like dixie, pauline, king bob-omb is what a waste

i realy wish those guys would appear in a real mario kart game though, but until then...at least it could be done...?

I wish Nintendo would add E.Gadd as a playable on their spin-offs. Like, he'd be a great addition for a Halloween Tour

He'd be a great addition. I'd love some of Koopas to be actual characters like Kooper and Parakarry.

Still waiting on Paratroopa's return with Triple Greens.

it is odd the Red Koopa Troopa (Freerunning) wasn't a Paratroopa. I mean there red shell kart has wings. Seems something is amiss.

That kart is actually Paratroopa's kart in Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, while the Freerunning Red Koopa is one of the Roving Racers of Super Mario Odyssey.

Woah! I have been enlightened! Thank you Mister Wu. :)

I hope we do get Paratroopa.

i'd love a Dark Koopa to match the Dark Clown Kart:

AE98DCE3-F46A-4B9C-9BEC-D7F9E67B80B5.png

3E44B850-2C18-40B1-B8BB-55D1EB96DAE6.png

Changed my username to another one of my favorite and most useful characters in this game. A little bit of backstory: I unlocked her last year during the Valentine's Tour, and right now I have her at level 6 and triple uncapped (1400 base points), so she's almost fully maxed! The only character that I have fully maxed (Lv. 7 and 1400 points) is Pink Gold Peach. They're both my most useful characters for getting high scores and for coin limit breaking.

Kamek at last makes history. Been a long time coming. Alas, I won't be using my rubies since he's not one of my favs. But I am happy for all Kamek fans that he at last is a driver. :)

Ha, I'm the same. I thought that I was the only one who didn't like Kamek and wasn't going to pull for him. I will admit that I was kind of tempted to pull since he has the Coin Box item, but nah, Kamek really isn't one of my favorites. But good for the people who really wanted him I guess.

Ha, I'm the same. I thought that I was the only one who didn't like Kamek and wasn't going to pull for him. I will admit that I was kind of tempted to pull since he has the Coin Box item, but nah, Kamek really isn't one of my favorites. But good for the people who really wanted him I guess.

Exactly. I already have Gold Koopa Troopa who has the coin box. I need to save my rubies for Rudolph Yoshi. :)

Ooh, I hope that Baby Mario (Koala) returns. I missed him the first time since I was low on rubies and decided to save, but now I have more than enough to empty a pipe. If he's a spotlight, I will pull for sure since cute characters are my highest priority (females too, most of them also count as cute characters).

Back