Mario Kart Tour

What is hard is I won't be able to be Gold Koopa Troopa or Ninja Shy Guy. :(

why is peach on bowser's side?

I wish they would add reordering by points low/high when selecting for courses. I hate having to scroll through to find the thing I want to use

Forced to be married.

I don't why she's on Bowser's team.

It is odd, since Yoshi has a shell you'd expect him to be Team Bowser and Peach to be on DK with Mario.

Got Rosalina (Swimwear) on my second pull in the new pipe:

5B070F6F-6840-41CF-8CD2-DC411E211821.jpeg

That's an interesting case for speculation. Who would win in this case?

Both Wario and Waluigi are relatively low-profile characters with different impacts on pop culture. While it's true that the former has been the highlight of an entire separate, if recently dormant, franchise and the latter is held up pretty much by memes alone, I'm willing to bet a large part of the game's userbase have only come to acknowledge them through this game. Would their cultural significance be a deciding factor in any capacity? Or would the popularity contest conclude with whoever is placed first on the "Pick your side" selection screen, as it already happened in the Mario vs. Luigi and Peach vs. Daisy tours?

That's an interesting case for speculation. Who would win in this case?

Both Wario and Waluigi are relatively low-profile characters with different impacts on pop culture. While it's true that the former has been the highlight of an entire separate, if recently dormant, franchise and the latter is held up pretty much by memes alone, I'm willing to bet a large part of the game's userbase have only come to acknowledge them through this game. Would their cultural significance be a deciding factor in any capacity? Or would the popularity contest conclude with whoever is placed first on the "Pick your side" selection screen, as it already happened in the Mario vs. Luigi and Peach vs. Daisy tours?

"Wario's gonna win!" :wario:
He has his own spin offs like Wario Land, Wario World, and Warioware. Waluigi so far only is a extra character in MK, Mario Party, and Mario sports games. Wario has more clout.

Well it isn't. There is a reason Wario is always prioritized over him. Waluigi's popularity is mostly just meme stuff that don't actually reflect the character's actual personality.

Waluigi's popularity is mostly just meme stuff that don't actually reflect the character's actual personality.
In my experience, fans really hate it when you point this out. I still have a chip in my shoulder over Bandy's discord server.

In Waluigi's defense, IRL I have come across people only tangentially knowledgeable of video games who stated they were aware about him being memed for Smash Bros and such.

But I think one or the other's victory in a team rally would be irrelevant to that.

What is Waluigi's personality?
hes very jealous of the bros' fame, and pretends so hard to be luigis greatest rival (while luigi doesnt seem to care lmao). theres also the self-pity thing, as martinet mentioned, hes quick to blame his losses on other people, and... im terrible at explaining ! theres other stuff in this section which honestly explains it better than i could have https://www.mariowiki.com/Waluigi#Personality
hes not just a Funny Meme Man he actually has a surprising amount to his personality, i feel

His personality is just a knock off of Wario but without the obsession with money.

A man shrouded in mystery. We are only given a glimpse of his majestic traits, like swimming in tennis courts, ballet, and breakdancing while driving

Back