Mario Kart Tour

Yoshi doesn't have a peaceful history with anyone.

Baby Mario isn't a dousing rod lol. It was never difficult finding Bowser's castle lol.

Baby Mario isn't a dousing rod lol. It was never difficult finding Bowser's castle lol.

Well it was the very first time people had to go looking for it and it was on a completely different island.

They could replace Baby Mario with a map and nothing would have changed. How does the Yoshi relay Baby Mario shit even work to begin with? Do they electronically telegraph messages to each Yoshi to stay in a spot for their relay plan?

I'll admit Mario is guilty accidentally blowing up an entire universe, but Yoshi's not exactly an angel.

Every Tour Rally so far has featured an alt for each team captain. Except for this one. For some fucking reason they just refuse to give DK a High-End alt.

Also, Yoshis confirmed to side with DK. :koopa:

At this point I'm more and more inclined to believe that since DK's design originated within Rareware, no DK family driver will have alts. Probably Nintendo bought the rights to use the designs with some additional conditions we are unaware of.

Nintendo owns all of Donkey Kong's franchise and can do whatever with it. Otherwise, there wouldn't exist such drastic design deviations post-Rare buyout such as what Zelen posted, or King K. Rool's pharaoh outfit in Mario baseball.

I don't want to go down the pessimistic route of "they just don't care about the franchise" either since they obviously cared enough to put Funky and Dixie in Mario Kart. Although that argument would come from an understandable place seeing as how they've made zero new DK games in the past 7 years.

Last edited:
Ppfft yoshi's only as bad as kirby, for pretty much all the same crime

From the Shy Guys point of view the Yoshies are evil.

what side haz Baby Luigi?

plz tell me

oh dk haz Baby Luigi?

i go with Dk side

The Yoshies are on Team DK! So its Team DK for me.

Bowser is on Team Bowser so it's Team Bowser for Bowser.....I mean me.

Back