Mario Kart Tour

I was thinking, did we ever have dragged enemies in the 3D Mario Karts? I just can't remember one case which behaved like the Monty Mole of SMK and the Native American Shy Guys of MKSC, which would also explain why that section was changed - the original mechanics just couldn't be implemented.

Wow, a new Peach alt two tours in a row? Thank you, Nintendo! 😊

my shoe is absolutely divine and scrumptious, if you're asking.
(this is in response to a previous post I made on the previous page)

Mario is so overrated and I am tired of him getting so many alts. I don't mind Peach getting more alts because she doesn't have as many alts as Mario, and people don't like Peach (I like unpopular characters).

IDK man they could've done a Cowboy Mario and Cowboy Wario and have the two face off... with Wario as the rustler and Mario as the sheriff of course.

Mario is so overrated and I am tired of him getting so many alts. I don't mind Peach getting more alts because she doesn't have as many alts as Mario, and people don't like Peach (I like unpopular characters).
They have to promote the frontliner for Mario from the Mario Kart series somehow. It'll be weird if he didn't get spammed with alts and Peach did. Remember, from the get-go, you don't even get to use Mario from the Mario Kart series in Mario Kart Tour and there's only a 1% chance he appears in the loot boxes so you could spend a lot of money trying to get Mario, from Mario Kart.

That being said they should balance out who gets the alts. A lot of alts going to Mario and Peach could be used for, say, the second-in-command of this whole ship? Luigi!?? And Bowser???

Reactions: zel
I hope Meowser shows up for Bowser's Fury cross promo, his costumes from Mario Party 2 would be fun but they haven't acknowledged anything from Mario Party so...
Also, just put Baby Bowser in here and Dr Mario World, who cares about Bowser Jr confusion in a game where outright mutiple clones show up anyways

I'm still chuckling at the folks who were like "THAT'S NOT EXPLORER PEACH. NO HAIR!" They either completely forgot that her hair was compressed into her hat, or they never saw the outfit at all.

If the character select lines for additional alts are more costume appropriate (not reusing lines from previous games or not using some generic grunts/yeahs/woohoos/okays):

Toad (Pit Crew): "Let's get to work."
Daisy (Holiday Cheer): "Happy Holidays!"
Yoshi (Reindeer): "Jingle-jingle!"
Pauline (Partytime): "Partytime!"
Toad (Partytime): "Let's Party!"
Baby Peach (Cherub): "Love!"
Rosalina (Aurora): "Twinkle-twinkle!"
Wario (Hiker): "Let's set camp."
Mario (Classic): "Old school!"
Luigi (Classic): "Very cassic!"
Baby Rosalina (Detective): "A clue."
Builder Toad: "Time to build it!"
Daisy (Fairy): "Flower Power!"
Mario (Chef): "Time to cook!"
Peach (Wedding): "So beautiful."
Rosalina (Swimwear): "Let's go to the beach."
Captain Toad: "Ready for adventure!" (reused from Treasure Tracker)
Toadette (Explorer): "Ready for adventure!" (reused from Treasure Tracker)
Bowser Jr. (Pirate): "Ahoy!"
Daisy (Yukata): "Daisy Yukata."
Peach (Explorer): "Let's get exploring."

Okay Now, Where is My Sunshine Airport?

They Just Need to Make it less detailed and The Anti Gravity Section Won't be added since it kinda doesn't Make sense

If Wii tracks are an indication, we'll see initial support for Anti-Gravity in Spring and then at the end of the 2nd Anniversary Tour they'll announce the first MK8 track. Thing is, Coin Battle Mode was datamined with the 2.6.0 update, so they're currently working on that and it might require months of work since in the meantime they work on new content for the game.

If Wii tracks are an indication, we'll see initial support for Anti-Gravity in Spring and then at the end of the 2nd Anniversary Tour they'll announce the first MK8 track. Thing is, Coin Battle Mode was datamined with the 2.6.0 update, so they're currently working on that and it might require months of work since in the meantime they work on new content for the game.
Now It can Be Mario Kart Nine! :D

Okay Ideas For Tracks

Washington D.C.

And Nintedo Headquarters

as much as i prefer luigi over mario, i gotta go with team mario because it has better characters

also team luigi has baby rosalina so N O

By the way, in case you were wondering, the character vs character tour is not Coin Battle Mode, said mode has its own speed (0.4, less than the 0.5 of 50cc) and its own Steering and Drifting parameters (the same of 200cc), whereas this is just coin collecting in normal races.

By the way, Builder Luigi is in the Team Luigi list, finally another alt for the younger brother!

Anyway, the choice for me will be easy, considering where most of my favorites are...

Last edited:
Actually, the amount of Coin Box drivers is the same in both teams:

Mario has Hakama Mario, Vacation Peach, Pink Gold Peach and Party Time Pauline.

Luigi has Gold Freerunning Koopa, Gold Dry Bones, Gold King Boo and Swimwear Rosalina.

Phew
Actually, the amount of Coin Box drivers is the same in both teams:

Mario has Hakama Mario, Vacation Peach, Pink Gold Peach and Party Time Pauline.

Luigi has Gold Freerunning Koopa, Gold Dry Bones, Gold King Boo and Swimwear Rosalina.
Phew... Glad Team Luigi Doesn't Have Pink Gold Peach

Doesn't have Wario or Donkey Kong either smh

I like Luigi more than Mario and his team has my #1 favorite character in the game (Peachette), but his team also has my most hated characters (Daisy and her trash alts, Waluigi and his trash alt, Baby Daisy). Mario's team has more characters that I like, so I will have to support his team even though I like him less.

Back