Mario Kart Tour

Said this before but I'll say it again, I'd be much more willing to take my chances with the gacha system if we had separate characters like Hammer Bro. or Kamek or E. Gadd than if we keep getting things like Detective Baby Rosalina. Yes, it would still suck we have to deal with the gacha system to get these characters, I know. But it's the lesser of two evils.
they could give us every character in the world and promote my roleplay characters to official mario characters, and i still would be as enthusiastic as getting a damp rag as a present

1585250079234.png

Ugh, I'm sick of the head profile emblems. And you know they only did that for easy recoloring between the Bros. The Mario Party 8 one was way better and had more character.

1585250137221.png

there should be a character where their emblem should be just their body without a head, for a change of pace

I always thought the other Bros would have their own projectiles as character emblems, too. Examples of what they could have used below.
1585252049313.png
1585252103985.png
1585252063568.png
1585252069999.png

There's nothing better for them. How cool would it be if you had fire like that for an emblem? Sigh.

this tour is a big bruh moment for me. Saving my rubies and all since i got everything i wanted from last tour, i was very lucky
1585282340602.png
1585282376749.png
1585282389778.png
1585282404977.png

Baby Rosalina pipe best pipe.

So I managed to hit Wario twice in a row yesterday while playing as Baby Luigi. No prizes for guessing who I immediately thought of. :babyluigi:

View attachment 2654
Ugh, I'm sick of the head profile emblems. And you know they only did that for easy recoloring between the Bros.
It's funny that a lot of Mario enemies had their head profile or their face or their face feature as their emblems.
Head profile: Kamek, Dry Bones, Spike, Chain Chomp, Piranha Plant
Face: Wiggler, Goomba, Shy Guy
Face feature: Boo (its mouth), Blooper (its eyes)

Other: Koopa Troopa (its shell), Paratroopa (its wing), Lakitu (its cloud), Boom Boom (his arm)

Wiggler's old emblem was just a flower, in Mario Power Tennis. I kinda wish they just kept it that.

To be fair, Daisy's emblem is also a flower so I can see why they would change that one.

Head profile: Kamek, Spike
Kamek's emblem should have been his tri-color shapes (as I call them) from his spells, and Spike's should have been this:
1585620971093.png

They're not in Mario Kart (yet) so I wasn't going to talk about these two unless someone else mentioned them.

The next tour is going to be the Yoshi Tour. This is laziness gone to the extreme. I know Covid-19 is helding us back for more awesome Tours.

I want to see more Yoshi renders with appropriately-colored asses.

2C43347A-974B-40DD-AE04-917558AE06B8.png

Got this from the free pipe after spend rubies for 50 items. One of which was the Red Yoshi! Playing without spending real life money is definitely possible. I wouldn't say that it is the best Mart Kart game, but it is really good. The main problem comes from the controls, as they can be a little finicky at times, and the lack of a battle mode. Positives are that up to three items can be obtained from one box, return of mission mode, and it has objectives. It also has lots of characters whether or not you include the same character different look characters.

Let there be eternal darkness.

They don't give a shit. They really don't. Which is both hilarious and sad considering the context of this game.

I thought his shoes were coloured incorrectly, turns out they kind of are:

Yoshi_SSB4_Artwork_-_Black.png
Ysbg.png

In the MKT render they're grey when they're suppose to be white. It's a nitpick, but they still look a bit off.

MKT_Artwork_BlackYoshi.png

Back