Mario Kart Tour

Some say this is a Tour for St. Patrick Day
Too bad there is no other baby character known for wearing green, nope.

Yeah Police Officer Baby Luigi wears blue, there's no other character who's known for wearing green.

Some say this is a Tour for St. Patrick Day
Too bad there is no other baby character known for wearing green, nope.
After how the hype and anticipation the Year of Luigi had for a potential new green-wearing baby character turned to be a dud, it seems like such a green-wearing baby character simply doesn't exist.

what the hell baby yoshi in mario kart. baby yoshi in mario kart. give me smw baby yoshi in mario kart i never knew i wanted that

Yeah, Hammer Bro is faced as giant boss in one of the challenges, after 12 years he's finally in Mario Kart! He's the second really new character of Mario Kart Tour, by the way (considering how Peachette is just Toadette with a powerup).

Plus two pipe launches are nice since I've been saving Rubies for Reindeer Yoshi and thus didn't launch from the pipe since a looooooong time.

As an aside, there's a challenge that seems to force you to play with friends (since no rooms from people nearby are popping up), I still wonder why you can't ask friendship with the people you play with on Standard multiplayer races...

why the hell is she putting a magnifying glass on her bang, it's not like she can see through it anyway

Patiently awaiting a Donkey Kong Tour, because this could mean the following:

- 3DS DK Jungle added as a course
- high-end alts for Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, each as a spotlight driver, AND...
- Funky Kong added as a playable character.

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

Waiting for Kamek, Luma, Nabbit, Wiggler, Paratroopa, Funky Kong and Petey Piranha, then this game's roster will be perfect...barring costume alts and not distinct recolours in their own character slot.

1585150216926.png

Amazing, when Nintendo adds a character people have wanted, it's almost as if people seem happy about it.

Let's face it, Mario Kart Tour won't have an alt of Baby Luigi dressed as a police officer (we have Detective Baby Rosalina too that can work in tandem!) so the game's sorta screwed either way.

It's corrupt a wish if you ask me
Said this before but I'll say it again, I'd be much more willing to take my chances with the gacha system if we had separate characters like Hammer Bro. or Kamek or E. Gadd than if we keep getting things like Detective Baby Rosalina. Yes, it would still suck we have to deal with the gacha system to get these characters, I know. But it's the lesser of two evils.

Have all six of my Protector Baby Luigis available separately and for free without a need to spin the slots.

Back