Mario Kart Tour

I was thinking that it's where the 2010 olympics were held and Mario and Sonic were at the Olympic Winter Games
Hence my joke about Sonic being a spotlight character for this tour.

My first guess is a wario costume based off his archaeologist look from wario land super mario land 3.

Acknowledgement of other Birdos? :O This is the first time a colored Birdo has been playable in the same game as THE Birdo, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm a bit salty that they made a kart called the Comet Tail, because I had an idea for years of a bike by that name with the same shape and palette swaps of Prankster Comets.

Acknowledgement of other Birdos? :O This is the first time a colored Birdo has been playable in the same game as THE Birdo, if I'm not mistaken.
It depends if you count controllable but not necessarily selectable teammates, because if you do they did it in 2016 3DS. Daisy had a team of five differently-coloured Birdos as her football teammates that can be controlled, and Birdo the character was playable in Archery.

The new Tour will be based on the Mario Bros.

Two interesting things:

* This is the first non-world-tour-based Nitro track
* Since the Winter Tour we had 3 new R/T variants of existing courses added per Tour, this will be the last Tour able to do that, with SNES Vanilla Lake 1, 3DS Rock Rock Mountain and 3DS Rainbow Road

Something might change after this Tour, or perhaps even in this Tour! Meanwhile, let's guess what the Mario & Luigi costumes will be!

It's going to be Mario (Luigi) and Luigi (Mario) with their colours swapped isn't it

Or maybe just their Ice or Fire forms.

I feel like power-up forms would've had specific teases. This instantly put Mario & Luigi in my head with the way it's just the Bros. with no extra teased detail, despite they're already in the game. What if it's both of them as one racer, ushering in a Double Dash mode

If it's like that two in one racer then those silhouettes would be mashed together.

You get to play more Mario Kart Tour.

i love half-assed recolor paint jobs being sold as a "high end" racer.

Back