Mario Kart Tour

Meowkie

Be true to yourself, don't miss your chance
Turns out Ice Mario is just a permanent version of Mario hit by the ice powerup, lmao. Can't wait for Ink Mario, Invisble Mario, Tiny Mario, Big Mario and Rainbow Mario

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
Turns out Ice Mario is just a permanent version of Mario hit by the ice powerup, lmao. Can't wait for Ink Mario, Invisble Mario, Tiny Mario, Big Mario and Rainbow Mario
Well, it’s the Super Mario Galaxy Ice Mario, as shown by his skating pose. Pretty odd considering it’s the NSMB one who throws Ice Balls, but hey, nice that SMG is being referenced as well!

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
this isn't really a "test" lol

Meowkie

Multiplayer "Test" is out, will be holding a tourney later, add me at 1926 6811 1584

Kat Gravity Rush

That's her. She's the Gravity Rush!
Yet, it's till the same as the last beta test.

The differences are: everyone can try, and location is prioritised in matchmaking.

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
Too bad that they never optimized the game for 1 GB of RAM devices so that the game miserably dies when trying to load the third track on my iPhone 6, still so far I saw actually decent handling of lag, let’s see if they can surpass the lollow bar that was MK8...

Redshift

Enjoying dinners at 9:00 PM
so...the baby characters can get alts huh?

im still holding out for police officer baby luigi come on give me that

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Happi Mario's Bob-omb cannon makes me so salty, but that's no excuse for me to call him "jihadist Mario"

I need a non-offensive insult for him.

Meowkie

Valentine's Tour focus character is just Baby Peach, wow, Moltar was right there is no escape from reruns
You also got Pink Shy Guy ... with a shade of Pink that is barely different than the usual red Shy Guy

J-Yoshi64

The Kiddie Kart is really cute.

Meowkie

Word up, there is a survey on how you want how multiplayer to be in the future

J-Yoshi64

1580599812767.png

I realized last night that we haven't had a tour here yet.

Kat Gravity Rush

That's her. She's the Gravity Rush!
I realized last night that we haven't had a tour here yet.
The MK Tour Discord server speculate that this will be Egypt Tour (I know Egypt is a country name, but Cairo Tour would also work). Or they won't base it on a real world location, but it would be Desert Tour.

I want to see DS Desert Hills in that tour, though.

J-Yoshi64

I bet the next character will be Sonic.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
I know Vancouver is beautiful and all but why do they always gotta go there for Canadian locals?