Mario Kart Tour

EOx8i0dVAAAoeDa

New Multiplayer Test coming, now you don't need the Gold Pass

this isn't really a "test" lol

Too bad that they never optimized the game for 1 GB of RAM devices so that the game miserably dies when trying to load the third track on my iPhone 6, still so far I saw actually decent handling of lag, let's see if they can surpass the lollow bar that was MK8...

so...the baby characters can get alts huh?

im still holding out for police officer baby luigi come on give me that

Happi Mario's Bob-omb cannon makes me so salty, but that's no excuse for me to call him "jihadist Mario"

I need a non-offensive insult for him.

Valentine's Tour focus character is just Baby Peach, wow, Moltar was right there is no escape from reruns
You also got Pink Shy Guy ... with a shade of Pink that is barely different than the usual red Shy Guy

I realized last night that we haven't had a tour here yet.
The MK Tour Discord server speculate that this will be Egypt Tour (I know Egypt is a country name, but Cairo Tour would also work). Or they won't base it on a real world location, but it would be Desert Tour.

I want to see DS Desert Hills in that tour, though.

I know Vancouver is beautiful and all but why do they always gotta go there for Canadian locals?

I know Vancouver is beautiful and all but why do they always gotta go there for Canadian locals?

it's the only place in canada, similar to how los angeles and san francisco are the only locations in california

it's the only place in canada, similar to how los angeles and san francisco are the only locations in california

I was thinking that it's where the 2010 olympics were held and Mario and Sonic were at the Olympic Winter Games

Back