Mario Kart Tour

I might be the only person in the planet who's very interested in Golden Mario in a fedora.

Everyone else is just lying.

I really hope there will be lots of customizable outfits for Peach, Mario, Luigi and the others, similar to Super Mario Odyssey and Roll in Mega Man Powered Up for the PlayStation Portable (PSP). I would like to see Peach in her Odyssey outfits like her Yukata and whatnot.

Wow they deadass added Peachette before adding Pauline.

I really hope this game isn't their Mario Kart 9, I'd say it's more comparable to the arcade Mario Karts. Though I do hope Mario Kart 9 takes a page from it with bringing back all these Double Dash items.

Mario Kart 9 should add a Double Dash mode because I want Double Dash's 2 people in 1 kart system to be brought back as separate mode that can also apply to bikes too. The co-op is one of the unique things about Double Dash that hasn't returned. I'd also want to see Pauline too.

So, I guess it's going be obvious we are getting mostly Mario and Peach's Odyssey wardrobe as well as the builders from SMM2 and the doctors
I just hope we get some actual new characters instead of just varriants, also, bring back Birdo

So, I guess it's going be obvious we are getting mostly Mario and Peach's Odyssey wardrobe as well as the builders from SMM2 and the doctors
I just hope we get some actual new characters instead of just varriants, also, bring back Birdo
I hope so. I would like seeing Peach's Odyssey outfits put to good use.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Pauline. I would love to see her though. Pauline made it into Mario Tennis Aces. She can possibly make it into Mario Kart Tour.

The game keeps bringing up a registration card, I played the beta and nothing like that was in it, it does seem to be tied to having a My Nintendo account but it isn't exactly the same thing, I wonder if it's simply a way to check your age so you don't blow ma and pa's credit card

I'm not all that interested in the game but I am somewhat interested in seeing how creative they get with the roster. Since there's gonna be some deep monetization going on I wonder what kind of characters they may end up dragging out for this.

Reactions: zel
Good thing is, unlike every Mobile Nintendo game, this one is available in my country so I predownloaded it.

Anyway, the game looks fun! It looks like it keeps the traditional Mario Kart formula and it has awesome graphics for a phone game! They added new stuff, such as character skins and of course and new tracks based on real life places.

It's pretty good that we finally got a release date, especially considering it kept being delayed.

good thing they added new characters and new costumes to bloat the gacha

I'm not all that interested in the game but I am somewhat interested in seeing how creative they get with the roster. Since there's gonna be some deep monetization going on I wonder what kind of characters they may end up dragging out for this.
Baby Waluigi

Back