Mario Tennis Aces

ThatGuy62 said:
They really seem to be putting in effort in the intros/outros of the characters now.
Ultra Smash almost seems like a tech demo at this point.
It gives me good callbacks to Mario Golf World.

I'm hoping we'll see proper losing animations too. They made beating opponents all the more worth it. Wish we had Yoshi's Mario Power Tennis losing animation, not Mario Tennis Open. It's funnier.

Don’t forget about Bowser Jr.’s Mario Power Tennis/Tennis Open losing animation...

“This game stinks! It stinks! ...IT STINKS!”

Don’t return the Ultra Smash one and use that instead, Nintendo!

Well, I'm ok if they re-use certain Bowser soundbites.

No.

it

must

not

happen.

And since there's new animations then we will have to flip a coin. There's still a chance.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Noo

shoooooo with that idea.

No more reused stuff please.
Mario's voice is so deep and sexy in Ultra Smash though. That voice deserves to see another game.

Of course you don't know about that. You're not the Mario fan girl last time I checked. :roll:

Cheeze said:
Meanwhile I'm hoping the high-pitched voice in Mario Kart 8 stays in MK8. I wasn't a big fan of that.
I haven't seen it return. I won't miss it. It's still not the rank garbage the Brawl/Smash 4 voice was.

the Lumas look so cute.

I want to see Baby Luma once more soon, but for now it's the usual Luma trio with the main Yellow and the green and red one.

Rosalina must have better voice clips when interacting with the Lumas, this is a must.

Galaxy representation needs to be as pure as possible.

GmanSir said:
Who is your most wanted Tennis veteran not confirmed?

does Baby Luigi count

he's playable in mario sports superstars tennis, though

with the help of a gfaqs user i was able to locate this image of a promotional bag maybe for Aces?

It includes de emblems of Paratroopa, Diddy Kong and Birdo, additionally it has Spike's emblem as well...

Thoughts?

image08.jpg

Swiftie_Luma said:
with the help of a gfaqs user i was able to locate this image of a promotional bag maybe for Aces?

It includes de emblems of Paratroopa, Diddy Kong and Birdo, additionally it has Spike's emblem as well...

Thoughts?

Maybe they are the multiplayer unlock characters?

Ah, they got inspired from those shield emblems from Mario Sports Superstars. Diddy Kong's looks jarringly like it.

Spike's emblem is just Spike. For some reason I thought it would be the spike balls he spits.

Anyway glad Diddy and Birdo are back.

Back