Mario Tennis Aces

I hope Metal Mario is in this.

He's so easy to make, Camelot, please put him in. :<

he can be in, i dont care for the roster anymore.

With what we are getting is just as good, and better than SSS already.

I'm still hoping for Baby Luigi

I just want to say, it feels great never having to worry about my favourite character getting in.

This is why I sometimes hate being a Baby Luigi fan.

Mcmadness said:
I just want to say, it feels great never having to worry about my favourite character getting in.
IKR, gimme a high five

SMRL-Line-Bowser-Mario.gif

Mcmadness said:
Yeah, I can always rest assured that Yoshi will always be a default character in Mario Sports games.

But my other favorite characters (Iggy and Kamek) are another story.

I used to always think Jr. and Diddy were surefire things until MK8 happened.

At any rate, I'm just glad they're both here.

Rocket Raccoon said:
I used to always think Jr. and Diddy were surefire things until MK8 happened.

At any rate, I'm just glad they're both here.
Same here.
Well, at least we can count on Camelot to deliver Mario Tennis Ultra Smash what's that.

Cheeze said:
GmanSir said:
Who is your most wanted Tennis veteran not confirmed?

Birdo or Paratroopa.

And not too long after I posted this, that pic Swiftie posted leaked out. Ask and I shall receive, I guess. I'm so glad they're in! :D

Also, seeing that image has me wondering. Does this mean the final roster is set?

to be fair, Camelot's only bad offering is technically Ultra Smash.

They have reddemed themselves here since they have never fucked out like this before aside from US

I blame US on bad timing. I doubt they wanted to send out a game so barebones but that was a rough time.

Another thing I must say. I hope characters aren't locked behind a pre-order paywall. It appears that bag is a pre-order thing, so I'm hoping certain characters (like Birdo, Diddy, and Paratroopa) don't require a game pre-order to be unlocked. I doubt that will happen because Nintendo isn't EA levels of bad (obviously), but still, I hope it doesn't come to that.

i dont doubt US was gonna be what Aces is going to be.

But at the end of the day, it all makes sense. MK8 was a good game on a very unpopular console and they decided to made it again with more features on a popular console ... They let US be what it is on that unpopular console , only to make it better on a popular one.

Its all bussiness, basically they care now more because the Switch has very high expectations.

There's another very plausible paywall those characters are locked behind, and that may be the online paywall. Remember, online isn't free. And you can apparently unlock characters through online. I still cross my fingers that online isn't the only way to unlock those guys.

Say whatever smartassery you want, but I'm not going through the trouble of paying up for a service I'd barely use otherwise just so I can unlock some characters I like.

thats a valid point to me as well

And its because i couldnt care any less on an online mode that will die in a few months for that specific game, as it usually happens.

it is what it is.

earn all the characters, hope you never lose your save file ever.

thats about all I can suggest at this point

Mcmadness said:
earn all the characters, hope you never lose your save file ever.

thats about all I can suggest at this point
I have a lot of experience with losing save files, actually. Most of it came from a faulty USB flash drive. Made me start over my save file on a lot of games. Also, my save file in Star Wars Commander reset thrice before I finally abandoned the game (they expect you to be playing 24/7 anyway).

I’ve never had that happen on the Switch, though. Just my Wii U and my ancient PC.

The weird part about that is they are on the bag. It'd be weird to have what is essentially DLC characters on there.
Has Nintendo confirmed whether or not Chain Chomp and Spike are unlockables yet?

Back