Mario Party the Top 100 for 3DS

I miss Koopa Kid. If they remake those minigames where he's involved in them, expect to replace him with Koopalings and Bowser Jr.

Baby Luigi said:
I miss Koopa Kid. If they remake those minigames where he's involved in them, expect to replace him with Koopalings and Bowser Jr.
Would depend on the minigame though. The Koopalings can't really share a hitbox and having multiple Bowser Jr.s would be just be weird.

http://marioparty100.nintendo.com/ Full website up

Some info:
- 100 Minigames is basically minigame freeplay mode.
- Minigame Island is played on single-player mode, where you complete four worlds to unlock more minigames.
- Donkey Kong and Bowser are bosses in Minigame Island.

This is a single-player mode, so you’re on your own as you try to clear four worlds and inlock minigames along the way.
Welp. Looks like somebody narrowly missed the u key.

2udmyNo.png

Perfect description , and that's saying a lot since they are not getting creative lately with them (just read Peach's, Mario's, Daisy's and Waluigi's as a quick example)

Also, let this be , one more time, when Nintendo clearly avoid calling Rosalina a princess ... because well , you know.

I like how the website alludes to how Waluigi is not exactly known for anything else besides his lankiness and wickedness, but also a bit sad because I don't see the developers attempting to expand Waluigi too much to give him more character, compared to other characters like Wario, Yoshi, Toadette and of course Rosalina.

Baby Luigi said:

I would have loved to see Koopa Kid return too. He's like part of the Mario Party identity where he's basically a comically evil character.

I wonder if some mini-games that featured the Koopa Kid heavily will not be able to be revived because of his appearance. Baby Bowser Bonkers (Mario Party 3) is one such minigame due to the name being required to change if they need to have to change Koopa Kid to something else. Popgun Pick-off (Mario Party 3) I can see the replacement being easier though.

Thank you for reading.

Boy oh boy this looks like they just farted out this game within a year.

Like most MPs.

I've noticed that Peach, Toad, Wario, and Yoshi's character descriptions on the website are almost identical to those of their Play Nintendo pages. And Bowser's description was taken from his PN page without having been altered.

ThatGuy62 said:
This is a single-player mode, so you’re on your own as you try to clear four worlds and inlock minigames along the way.
Welp. Looks like somebody narrowly missed the u key.
And they fixed it. I should have taken a screencap.

''Dont let the crown fool you - Peach is powerful in pink''

Why oh why ...

This doesn't even make sense.

I mean what does having crown have to do with anything? Does it mean that somehow she is weak because she has one? And having Pink as the main color for her somehow is something that makes her powerful?

Gross.

So uncreative.

Well, at least they can make me happy with all of the minigames they are bringing back , and Rosalina's bio is fine as well like i said.

Also, one more to go on Rosalina's voice mods, i guess i can make it a series at this point.

Could make a mockumentary.

"Swiftie and the quest for better voice acting."

Possibly lmao.

However i think i will say this : The only way i can stop is when Nintendo decides to stop as well. When they FINALLY get it right with Rosalina then i would have not need to do that anymore and we can all be happy again like in 2008.

I want to voice mod so I can get in all the best screams of each character. Mario from the opening cutscene of Galaxy 1, Peach from Mario Strikers, Donkey Kong from Mario Kart Wii, and more.

If anything, a crown is a symbol that she is the ruler, which means that the crown would be a sign of more power, not less.

After seeing the new trailer, this game looks eh. Money would be more well spent on buying a GameCube Mario Party off of eBay or something, probably gonna skip the new one. Again.

Luigi 64DD said:
If anything, a crown is a symbol that she is the ruler, which means that the crown would be a sign of more power, not less.
Tbh I can't look at crowns the same way after Shokora

I still don't like how the minigame rules are so simplified like on 10 and star rush. The minigames look interesting though

Why in the love of god is The Beat Goes On on there, and yet a distinct lack of MP8's games. No offense but The Beat Goes On is complete fucking garbage/MP8 had some really underrated games.

You know what MP8 also had?

HORRIBLE motion controls in the minigames.

No wonder that they barely used them with MP9 and that we arent seeing many MP8 minigames, which were not that memorable tbh

Camwoodstock said:
Why in the love of god is The Beat Goes On on there, and yet a distinct lack of MP8's games. No offense but The Beat Goes On is complete *bleep*ing garbage/MP8 had some really underrated games.
I knew the title of this game was a lie when And The Beat Goes On got picked, yet Dungeon Duos from MP4 didn't.

Swiftie_Luma said:
You know what MP8 also had?

HORRIBLE motion controls in the minigames.

No wonder that they barely used them with MP9 and that we arent seeing many MP8 minigames, which were not that memorable tbh

And the only one that was memorable was the one that everybody makes fun of.

Thats the one alright.

If you mock the 2v2 one where you battle to three death on those pillars, I'm sorry but I can't let this community live.

(I'm kidding jeez)

Mcmadness said:
And the only one that was memorable was the one that everybody makes fun of.
SpecterInspector_8.png

Among the best duel minigames since you can also play stalker.

Back