Make up your own Mario title

LeftyGreenMario said:
Eh, Haru's entire existence has served to screw Mario over. He was fine as a Wiggler dog. Maybe make him a Wiggler dog instead, it's more interesting than yet another love triangle. And for Haru's role, IDK you can always use Luigi who also really likes Peach, if you can use a love triangle.
My idea was that the Mario Bros wouldn't get involved period.
Except at the very end to kick the Koopa Troop out of Jewelry Land
My concept for Haru was that he was visiting the Jewelry Kingdom and decides to stand against the Koopa Troop. The Peach crush thing is moreso just a means of making it more personal towards Bowser (I guess, I don't need to mention the crush, but just have Bowser have some lurking suspicion or feeling as to why he doesn't like Haru).

Well, Bowser just doesn't like competition. He wants to erase any perceived rival from existence. That's how I view him, anyway. But I can imagine Bowser being all "Ugh ANOTHER person who is in love with Peach? This really heats my spikes!"

As I mentioned, I went that route to make the rivalry a bit more personal to Bowser. Haru is helping to save the kingdom and the Competition role would go moreso towards Wart.

Super Mario Bros 1 1/2: Mario 1 mixed with Mario 2 ala Super Show.

Marie the best squid said:
Cooking Waluigi.

Basically Cooking Mama... just with :waluigi: instead.
Darn it! I was going to do a cooking one with the princesses. With the help of Tayce T., Zess T., Saffron, and Dyllis, they make delicious (or not-so-delicious) treats

Mario's Island: Super Yoshi Bros. 2
Mario's Story (not related to Paper Yoshi)
Mario Topsy Turvy
Mario Touch & Go
Mario's Island DS
Mario's New Island
Mario's Woolly World

Inspired by this:

super_yoshi_bros__2__mario_s_island_by_leftygreenmario-d6d67lc.jpg

Thank you for reading.

That looks like something my twin would make when she's feeling cray cray

Luigi 64DD said:
I'm gonna assume that's from an SMG4 video.

Baby Luigi said:
That looks like something my twin would make when she's feeling cray cray

Folks,

I made this screenshot years ago. Check the image link.

I KNEW it looked familiar.

Trunks Mario said:
Folks,

I made this screenshot years ago. Check the image link.
I thought it was SMG4 because it sticks Mario into a place from another game and looks absolutely insane. :lol:

It's funny, I hardly watched SMG4 though it seems like the kind of crap I'll like.

Mario & Mario: Partners in Time

Control several different Marios across time (including Baby Mario and the several Mario forms) as they have to rescue all the Luigis, which is why Luigi's not in the title.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:

Control several different Marios across time (including Baby Mario and the several Mario forms) as they have to rescue all the Luigis, which is why Luigi's not in the title.

Thank you for reading.
Does getting 100% unlock Luigi & Luigi mode which reverses the positions?

winstein said:

Thank you for reading.
Does getting 100% unlock Luigi & Luigi mode which reverses the positions?
No, it unlocks shrooblet mode, where you can play as the most beloved and memorable enemy in the entire Mario franchise.

Back