Make up your own Mario title

King Boo's Spooky-Ass House And The Multitude Of Scary Ghosts, Ghouls, And Other Such Supernatural Creeps What Lurk Within The Very Walls Of Said House, As Well As Our Hero On This Journey, A Brave But Easily Startled Green Clad Plumber Whom Wishes To Venture Through The Aforementioned House On A Quest To Rescue His Older Red Clad Plumber Brother, Mario From King Boo, The Gentleman Ghost I Mentioned At The Beginning Of This Title. Will He Be Victorious, Save His Brother, And Banish These Spectres To The Afterworld, Or Will Our Poor Hero Fall Victim To The Curse Of The Haunted Spooky House, Forever Damned To Endlessly Roam The Halls Of The House Forever? The Only Way To Find Out Is To Purchase This Video Game, Place It In Your Game Console, And Experience This Spooktacular Masterpiece For Yourself, Unless You're Scared. You Aren't Scared, Are You? ARE YOU??! HaHaHaHa! *thunder noise*

That would be the entire title of the game.

& Knuckles

~Shrooboid
~Shrooboid 2: The Return of Mario
~Super Shrooboid
~Shrooboid Fusion
~Shrooboid Sixty-fourth Mission
~Shrooboid Prime
~Shrooboid Prime 2: Wahoos
~Shrooboid Prime 3: Corruption
~Shrooboid Prime 4
~Shrooboid Prime: Hunters
~Shrooboid Prime Pinball Land
~Shrooboid Other M
~Shrooboid Federation Force
~Shrooboid: Mario Returns

MarioWare Inc. Mega Microgameses - Mario takes over Wario's company due to Wario losing a bet with Mario (that Wario started), and now Mario is in ownership of Wario's company.
Mario Emblem - Mario-themed Fire Emblem, where you can form relationships between Mario's cast
Rhythm Mario - Mario-themed Rhythm Heaven
Pikmario - Pikmin-themed Mario (Bonus: all Pikmin plucked by Mario have caps and moustaches similar to Mario's)
Mario the Plumber - Mario have to run around corkscrews, bounce on springs and spin his way to the finish!

Thanks for reading.

~Mama Mia/Mariobound Zero
~Mama Mia 2/Mariobound
~Mama Mia 3/Aka the one that even in this parallel universe isn't on the Eshop yet.

~Mario the Plumber
~Mario the Plumber 2
~Mario the Plumber 3 & Wario
~Mario CD
~Mario Adventure
~Mario Adventure 2
~Mario Advance
~Mario Advance 2
~Mario Advance 3
~Mario Heroes
~Waluigi the Plumber
~Mario Mush
~Mario Mush Adventure
~Mario the Plumber (2006)
~Mario and the Secret Coins
~Mario and the Black Koopatrol
~Mario Unleashed
~Mario Colors
~Mario Generations
~Mario Lost World
~Mario Boom: Rise of Wart
~Mario Boom: Shattered Star
~Mario Boom: Fire Flower and Ice Flower
~Mario Forces
~Mario Mania

I always liked Mario R myself, despite it honestly being a shitty game. The soundtrack was beautifully cheesy, and the roster was small but good. You had Mario, Luigi, Wario, Peach (in a car for some reason), Bowser, Bowser Jr, the creepy Luigi Doll, Vampire Wario, Ludwig von Koopa, and of course collecting all the Power Stars in the levels meant you could play as Mario's ultimate form Metal Mario.

Mario Chronicles The Beanish Brotherhood wasn't too shabby either, even if the music was pretty meh. Shame Pen Kenders messed up the likeliness of a sequel and is now affecting the Archie Mario comics with his nonsense.

"Sonic Flow"

This is a new Sonic game where Sonic transcends into god-like forms from the divine power of the emeralds. He has divine power flowing through him. When Sonic transforms into a god, I do not mean that he literally transforms into one of those mythological depictions of a god. It is sort of like how Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God. When he transforms, he doesn't become one of those gods as depicted from ancient mythology. Rather, he has incredibly enhanced power, speed, and a whole new aura surrounding him.

MattMVS7 said:
"Sonic Flow"

This is a new Sonic game where Sonic transcends into god-like forms from the divine power of the emeralds. He has divine power flowing through him. When Sonic transforms into a god, I do not mean that he literally transforms into one of those mythological depictions of a god. It is sort of like how Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God. When he transforms, he doesn't become one of those gods as depicted from ancient mythology. Rather, he has incredibly enhanced power, speed, and a whole new aura surrounding him.
is that even a mario game

It's the most original Mario game of all. One so innovative absolutely nothing related to Mario is in it whatsoever.

Mcmadness said:
It's the most original Mario game of all. One so innovative absolutely nothing related to Mario is in it whatsoever.

You've been trolled. Or, in this case, Sonic has trolled the Mario board.

Sonic Flow huh? His modern games barely have any flow to them these days. I think it could be a true return to glory if executed right....

...wait, this could be the time to present Princess Daisy with her own game! A Sonic "killer" of sorts, which involves the power of flowers and wind.

I got one.

Super Yoshi All-Stars
Includes...
  • Super Yoshi Bros.: just like Super Mario Bros., but with Yoshis in place of Mario and Luigi. However, just for the sake of Green being more common, Green replaces Mario and Red replaces Luigi.
  • Super Yoshi Bros.: The Lost Levels: same except it is Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels.
  • Super Yoshi Bros. 2: same except it is Super Mario Bros. 2. Peach is Pink Yoshi and Toad is Blue Yoshi.
  • Super Yoshi Bros. 3: same except it is Super Mario Bros. 3.

Mario X Pokemon

Similar to other crossovers like Puzzles and Dragons: Mario Edition and the upcoming Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Mario and co. somehow find themselves transported to a strange parallel plane of existence where somehow they can coexist with Pokemon, Bowser quickly seizes this opportunity by catching and training some pretty tough Pokemon like a level 80 Garchomp and Hydreigon and kidnaps Peach before sealing himself behind a magic barrier that requires this game's equivalent of Gym Badges to open.

At some point Mario get his pick of the starters: Rowlet, Litten, or Popplio. Wario (The Jerkish Rival) will pick the one with a type advantage to Mario's and Luigi (The Friendly Rival) will pick the one that doesn't have the type advantage to Mario's.

Y'know, the more I think about this, the more it actually sounds like a pretty rad idea...
Little surprised Nintendo and GameFreak haven't thought of it sooner. :mario:

Mario.

A first-person shooter reboot developed by High Voltage Software and I hear it's surprisingly good.

I referenced BJAODN first, you silly goose.

Back