Make up your own Mario title

J-Yoshi64 said:
TL;DR = one massive tirade against Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash and Mario Sports Superstars :pgp:

I happen to like both games :/

I worry for people, including me, that want another Mario Strikers. After that Spikers stuff and what happened at Ultra Smash and Sports Superstars to an extent, I wonder if Next Level Games wants to tone down...

LeftyGreenMario said:
I worry for people, including me, that want another Mario Strikers. After that Spikers stuff and what happened at Ultra Smash and Sports Superstars to an extent, I wonder if Next Level Games wants to tone down...
I agree. Megastrikes were/are awesome, and "Daisy's personality shines through in the Mario Strikers series, and [Deanna] Mustard enjoys the Mario Strikers games for that reason."

Yoshi Sports Superstars (It just has all the color Yoshis, though similar to Mario Sports Superstars. Hey, I like that game. Though, I haven't played any of the other Mario sports games released besides Mario & Sonic @ the Olympics series.)

Mario's Underground Laboratory

An edutainment game teaching you biology, physics and chemistry. Successor to Mario's Time Machine.

Rosalina: A Sticker Odyssey

Rosie%2BOdyssey.png

And also a Yoshi's Woolly World/Mini Mario and Friends crossover that's an open world puzzle platformer/RPG where you explore the Woolly World, Mushroom Kingdom, the Mario Toy Factory, and even Twilight City (except they're so giant to the player, considering the protagonists are toys). There'd even be a part where the toys get captured by a scalper.

So I've put some more thought into Paper Mario:
The Four Kingdoms
and have come up with all the chapter titles, as well as a few partners.

Prologue: Sowing the Seeds of Adventure
Chapter 1: All Roses Have Their Thorns
Chapter 2: Tikis in the Tulips
Chapter 3: Lily of the Canyon
Chapter 4: Sand in Your Eyes
Chapter 5: A Tangle of Sea Weeds
Chapter 6: The Moon beneath the Waves
Chapter 7: Clouds of Glass
Chapter 8: Sarasaland’s Bouquet
Unfortunately, I still haven't come up with any chapter bosses or Big Bads yet. I want the four/five bosses from Super Mario Land to be allies to Mario and Daisy in PM:TFK, who were just brainwashed by Tatanga in the former game.

I haven't come up with what Daisy's personal adviser should be, whom I plan on playing the part of the "Tattle" partner. I don't want them to be a Goombo, because that's been done. I do have their short bio from the "Party" menu, though:
Daisy’s personal adviser. If anyone knows Sarasaland, it’s [him/her]!

Chapter 1's partner is a Mekabon named Becky. She plays the functional role of Kooper, Koops, and Thoreau, using her head the same way the Koopas used their shells.

Chapter 2's partner is a Gao named Georg. He plays the functional role of Bombette, Flurrie, Bobbery, and Boomer, using his fire to burn away certain patches to reveal new paths and/or secrets.

Chapter 3's partner is a Pitter-Patter (my fanon "localized" name for Batadons) named Pedro. He plays the functional role of Parakarry and the Yoshi kid, what with his wings.
A Pitter-Patter may seem out of place outside Easton, but Pedro feels right at home in Exona. Though he can fly indefinitely by himself, he can only go a short distance if he carries Mario along for the ride.

Chapter 4's partner is a Ninji named Jetta. She plays the role of Lady Bow, Vivian, and Slim, using smoke bombs that allow her and Mario to disappear.
That's all I have so far.

Chapter 4's partner is a Ninji named Jetta. She plays the role of Lady Bow, Vivian, and Slim, using smoke bombs that allow her and Mario to disappear.
That's all I have so far.

Why does is seem that every single Ninji I see in any fangame has the power of invisibility? Even I did that!

I know, but what I meant was could they have another ability? Like they are seen jumping around more than hiding.

Toad: Toad
It's a game about toads
You play as a toad, and supporting characters include toad, toad, and toad.
You must stop the villain, evil toad, from stealing the toad stars of toad.
Toad can perform all sorts of moves, like Toad Tumble, Toad Twist, Toad Terrorism, and Toad Toad.
DLC adds new toads to the game. They all play and look exactly like your toad, but they have special toads that allow them to toad toad when toading toad.
Toad toad toad toad toad toad toad toad.
Toad?
Toad.

Toad's Toad Towed Toad's Toe

It's the revival of the Paper Mario series.

The sad things is, I'd want to play that.

Bowser's Big Birthday Blowout Bash

Bowser Jr Edition

Mario Maker-Like Super Mario Maker, but slightly worse.
So Super Mario Maker for 3DS, am I right?

Bowser & Junior: Jewelry Land Story

Bowser sends the Koopalings on a mission to occupy Jewelry Land. When they respond saying they found something He and Junior head over there. However, they end up fighting with the Neo 8-Bits (lead by Wart & Ttanga), King Fret and Prince Pine, and whatever else gets thrown at them, all while being aided by a strange Ztar named Zimon.

I have very vague ideas for this and also considered throwing in Prince Haru.

Make sure some misfortune befalls on Prince Haru.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Make sure some misfortune befalls on Prince Haru.
The way I had it was that the Royals were divided into three and act as foils.

Haru = Bowser (Both have a crush on Peach but stand no chance because she's with Mario, Bowser gets offended when he learns that he might potentially have another rival for Peach)

Pine = Bowser Jr. (Both are princes and both want to be stronger than they currently are. I haven't thought this one through much because I haven't really thought about Prince Pine too much, but I'd imagine he'd be inspired by Mario saving him and his dad)

King Fret = Kamek (Even though Kamek would be more supporting than playable ala Cranky in DK64, Fret would probably be encountered a few times but only fought near the end).

Same deal with Wart (Bowser) and Tatanga (Junior)

Haru = Bowser (Both have a crush on Peach but stand no chance because she's with Mario, Bowser gets offended when he learns that he might potentially have another rival for Peach)
but according to the movie, Haru's with Peach, not Mario.

LeftyGreenMario said:
but according to the movie, Haru's with Peach, not Mario.
Well, this isn't the movie and Nintendo probably wouldn't go that route nowadays. Him having a thing for Peach was my way of nodding to that (and making Bowser's rival someone who was Peach's fiance in a different continuity is just too good of an idea), but I suppose at that point I might as well use an OC.

Eh, Haru's entire existence has served to screw Mario over. He was fine as a Wiggler dog. Maybe make him a Wiggler dog instead, it's more interesting than yet another love triangle. And for Haru's role, IDK you can always use Luigi who also really likes Peach, if you can use a love triangle.

Back