Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the above with the exception of NSMB, I'd rather see a new take on 2D Mario instead.

Went for Paper Mario.

Even though my hopes are not that high and getting back to the first games is at this point more like a child's imaginary dream, Tanabe did say that the next game is trying on something very different, more than anything we've seen so far, so I’m interested. Also Color Splash was a huge step up from Sticker Star, and even kinda sparked some hope for me.

It's amusing that Mario Party is the only Mario series to receive a new game announcement at E3, ahead of the more popular choices (New Super Mario Bros and Paper Mario). Actually I am glad that Mario Party is getting a new entry because it's like I said, it's a best-selling Mario series and one game needs to happen soon in the Switch's second year.

Thank you for reading.

Technically, Mario Party is more popular than Paper Mario, if sales are anything to go by. Paper Mario resonates very well with more niche audiences, in which MarioWiki is a great place to flock to for them.

...though we'll see about that if Paper Mario continues to stagnate.

It's because the new Poll Comitte is forming. There is a thread for it that's currently one of the first that appear on this very board.

Lucario said:
It's because the new Poll Comitte is forming. There is a thread for it that's currently one of the first that appear on this very board.
Okay, that makes sense. It looks like the new Poll Comittee has been selected, so does that mean we will get a new poll this week?

Ask TPG for that, he's the chairperson.

[quote author=Sunshine Yoshi]It looks like the new Poll Comittee has been selected, so does that mean we will get a new poll this week?
[/quote]Yes, polls will resume their weekly release schedule, starting this Sunday!

First Poll of the new term!

What do you enjoy most about WarioWare Gold?
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is the new characters it introduced.
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is the return of old characters from past titles.
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is the new microgames it brought into the mix.
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is the return of updated microgames from past titles.
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is the Story Mode.
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is the bonus content (amiibo, souvenirs)
-I enjoy all aspects of the game equally.
-My favorite part of WarioWare Gold is another feature.
-I don't enjoy WarioWare Gold, and dislike most aspects of the game.
-I have not yet played WarioWare Gold.

Here's a new poll!

Do you think you will get WarioWare Gold?
-Yes, I have the game already.
-Yes, I intend to get it soon.
-Yes, I intend to get it, but I'm not sure when.
-I am currently undecided on getting the game.
-No, I don't have any interest in WarioWare.
-No, WarioWare Gold in particular doesn't appeal to me.
-No, I don't have a 3DS.

No, I don't have a 3DS

From what I've seen,it's a nice game but not one I'm really interested in either. So this is both option 5 and 7.

I guess Option 4. I kind of want it, but it's low priority and I don't have a lot of money, so I'm not sure if I'm really gonna get it.

I'm undecided. It looks cool enough, and I had a decent time with a WarioWare game, but that was with a friend, I'm not sure how I'd feel doing it solo.

I get to post one of these again :bowser:

Did you enjoy the implementation of the Capture mechanic in Super Mario Odyssey?
*Yes, I feel like the number of Captures added a lot of variety to the game.
*Yes, but I would have preferred Captured Enemy movesets to be more fleshed out, even if it meant less variety.
*Yes, but I enjoyed them for a reason other than variety.
*I have no strong opinion on the Capture mechanic.
*No, I did not feel as if Captures were fleshed out enough to be enjoyable.
*No, I would have preferred if Mario had more moves himself in place of Captures.
*No, but for reasons other than the ones listed.

I, unfortunately, have yet to play Odyssey, so I have no real opinion at the moment.

Can't say otherwise. Captures made the game all the more enjoyable. But I also always enjoyed played as Mario himself. Usually, if there is a way to do something without the Capture, I would do it. But that hasn't stopped me from capturing a Gushen to travel through the Seaside Kingdom.

But I'm still on option 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back