How do you feel about Doug Bowser as President and COO of Nintendo of America?
- I feel like Doug Bowser is doing a great job, and is a suitable followup to Reggie.
- I think Doug Bowser is doing a good job, but is currently not as good as Reggie.
- I think Doug Bowser is doing fine, but is considerably worse than Reggie.
- I think that Doug Bowser is doing a bad job, much worse than Reggie.
- I think that Reggie did a bad job, and Doug Bowser is just as bad or is worse.
- I want to wait longer in order to form an opinion on Doug Bowser.
- I don't care about Doug Bowser's position or what he is doing.
Option 6. We've really only seen Bowser's presence at E3, and while I think he did a great job with that, showing off tons of different games from several genres, that's all I've seen from him. I need more before a solid opinion.
Option 1, for sure. We've only had 1 presentation with him so far but I already feel he's going to start just as many memes as Reggie did. Plus, seeing the two Bowsers meet each other was one of the most entertaining things I've seen in a while.
Option four. While I think that stuff like loot boxes in free-to-play games suck, and I much prefer Super Mario Run’s model, but as long as the games the you pay a one time fee to play don’t have any free-to-play gimmicks, then I’m fine.
i dont see it as predatory as ubisoft intentionally making you do repetitive/grindy sidequests in order to be a high enough level to do the main story while offering you exp/level ups in the form of microtransactions but its still stupid
I voted for option 3. That said, I also don't want Nintendo to do that for their own consoles except in cases like Tetris 99 (although, I don't own a Switch let alone own Tetris 99). Anyways. As long as it is a good game on mobile, I will play it no matter if it is free to play or one time fee. Although, free to play on mobile will be considered more likely as there is no payment whatsoever. And if they do, it is optional.
Depends on the game. In most cases, I probably not play the game, but if it appears in the game, I guess I could like seeing it in there. In either case, Nintendo doesn't have too do it. But, that could be interesting if they did.
If I could vote for all, that would be my option, but I guess I have to choose. For this, I suppose I should vote for F-Zero. Yes, there's already Mr. EAD, but why not go the whole-hog and adapt every Mario character as racers?