Poll Talk

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Think Positive. Be Positive.
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
A new poll on Monday!? Yes, my lazy brain forgot to add it yesterday!

With more and more Nintendo games having the addition of Nintendo Labo VR, how do you feel about it?

• The addition of Nintendo Labo VR is fun and adds unique experience to games.
  • I think that Nintendo Labo VR is interesting, but could be used to greater potential.
  • Nintendo Labo VR isn't fun, but I don't mind it unless its necessary.
  • I don't like Nintendo Labo VR at all, and I don't want it in any more games.
  • I have no opinion on Nintendo Labo VR.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
This option (that's Option 2 for those who easily identify opinions by their numbers): "I think that Nintendo Labo VR is interesting, but could be used to greater potential."

The thing is, most of the time games that do support this feature are not made with it in mind, which would lead to somewhat limited experiences. Things like being only able to explore only a certain section in Super Mario Odyssey and the experience being clearly unsuitable (Breath of the Wild, Smash Ultimate) means that this feature is yet to have a "must-have" game that utilised it except for the Labo games. Maybe Mario Kart 8 Deluxe utilised it best since it's a racing game but other than the Labo VR games it's not exactly there yet.

Thank you for reading.