Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

Mcmadness said:
But that's not difficult to notice at all!

Well if it's not difficult to notice, why hasn't anyone pointed that out yet?

EH?

Because they noticed it right away!

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Koops the koopa troopa said:
And, how can you do that?

Play on any racetrack with a Thwomp, drive the wrong way so he shows up and then place him underneath the Thwomp.
The Bowser statue's big fireballs also roll over him in Bowser's Castle.

Can't deny though, all his voice clips are kinda weird.

Shadow Mario's voice clips in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour are just Mario's but low pitched.

Still, his noise when hitting the ball just sounds like he has stomach pain.

Shadow Mario actually talks in the PAL version of Toadstool Tour. He doesn't actually say his words, but he has text-based language like (I can hit this in my sleep.) or (Show that ball who's boss!)

I didn't know that in Super Bell Subway, there's a gliding pad near the end of the racetrack and you can also drive on top of the subway.

Prior to playing Smash 4, I didn't know that Mr. Saturn could break shields.

Mario Sports Superstars crap:

Baby Luigi's ass clips through the Asian Saddle on the tiny horse in horse racing. Don't ask me how I notice that but you really can't unsee it. I'll post a picture here when I'm not feeling so lazy.

Also, Horse Racing, Baseball, and Soccer use different character models than Golf and Tennis. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi lack teeth in those three sports but only sometimes other times you can see their tooth. How I know they use different models? look at the color of their textures:

BabyLuigi-Stats-Golf_MSS.png

BabyLuigi-Stats-HorseRacing_MSS.png

Horse Racing's Baby Luigi's skin looks a lot less saturated than Golf Baby Luigi.

the latter fact is not really a surprise to me , considering the voice clips also share this distribution.

This is because a quarter of the game was done by Camelot and the other part by Namco Bandai , most of it actually

Fun fact: They were messy enough to have separate character selection voice clip files even if they are all the same no matter the sport.

So , there's 2 files that are used in Horse Racing , Baseball and Soccer.

and there's 2 other files of the same 2 clips but for Golf and Tennis.

after intense digging into the files i found this completely unnecessary and total bullshit , but alas , i still got away with it.

Model swaps in Smash Wii U reveals that Rosalina's legs aren't fully modeled, which explains why her legs never clip through her dress.

I didn't know there was a gliding pad in GCN Sherbet Land in MK8. If the CPU Rosalina didn't use it yesterday, I probably wouldn't have known about it for years.

Baby Luigi said:
Baby Luigi's ass clips through the Asian Saddle on the tiny horse in horse racing.

hPMrotq.png

there

it's as if the animators didn't even bother lol

i am literally rolling over right now

i NEVER knew there was that many more to do in World Tour i though star coins were the only relevant thing , but turns out there's a bunch of costumes in the Castle Club , challanges and MOON COINS.

AND THIS EXISTS (even has a new voice clip)

Ocwc6jw.png

im so over , like i never knew and i do have the game and played it to the point of almost getting all the star coins.

Koopa Kid has no legs. He has feet, but they just attach to his lower body, with nothing in between, just like Toads.

Swiftie_Luma said:
i NEVER knew there was that many more to do in World Tour i though star coins were the only relevant thing , but turns out there's a bunch of costumes in the Castle Club , challanges and MOON COINS.

I personally hate Castle Club, like, so much.

Baby Luigi said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

I personally hate Castle Club, like, so much.

IKR , that's why i never knew all of that lol

never played it

Peach and Rosalina have the same amount of eyelashes, but they don't share the same color. At least, according to their artworks from Mario Party 10.

Back