Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Mcmadness said:
Yes, as I said before, memes in Mario is NOTHING new.

Like, I still like, remember how like, Goombella like, talked like a total like, teenager you know?

It's just pop-culture nonsense, happens all the time.
Pink Boo speaks exactly like this lol.

Though I can't imagine a lot of explicit references of their time.

You mean the son of an evil king who sometimes treats his son like a minion for his own purposes has mental problems?

I'm shocked.

Probably.

On a different note. End game spoilers

It's hilarious to me how in some circles of the internet, people are acting like the MegaBug is more than just some random monster that shows up at the last chunk of the game. Some people claiming that it "manipulated the events of the game to make things go in it's favour" when it's been shown to be nothing more then just a raging glitch monster that wants to destroy things. For crying out loud it doesn't even speak.

Time Turner said:
If you give a million typewriters to a million monkeys, you'll mostly end up with gibberish.
In 2003, lecturers and students from the University of Plymouth MediaLab Arts course used a £2,000 grant from the Arts Council to study the literary output of real monkeys. They left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Celebes crested macaques in Paignton Zoo in Devon in England for a month, with a radio link to broadcast the results on a website.

Not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five total pages largely consisting of the letter S, the lead male began by bashing the keyboard with a stone, and the monkeys continued by urinating and defecating on it. Mike Phillips, director of the university's Institute of Digital Arts and Technology (i-DAT), said that the artist-funded project was primarily performance art, and they had learned "an awful lot" from it. He concluded that monkeys "are not random generators. They're more complex than that. ... They were quite interested in the screen, and they saw that when they typed a letter, something happened. There was a level of intention there."

Magikrazy said:
Time Turner said:
If you give a million typewriters to a million monkeys, you'll mostly end up with gibberish.
In 2003, lecturers and students from the University of Plymouth MediaLab Arts course used a £2,000 grant from the Arts Council to study the literary output of real monkeys. They left a computer keyboard in the enclosure of six Celebes crested macaques in Paignton Zoo in Devon in England for a month, with a radio link to broadcast the results on a website.

Not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five total pages largely consisting of the letter S, the lead male began by bashing the keyboard with a stone, and the monkeys continued by urinating and defecating on it. Mike Phillips, director of the university's Institute of Digital Arts and Technology (i-DAT), said that the artist-funded project was primarily performance art, and they had learned "an awful lot" from it. He concluded that monkeys "are not random generators. They're more complex than that. ... They were quite interested in the screen, and they saw that when they typed a letter, something happened. There was a level of intention there."
It still ended with them producing nothing but gibberish.

It seems like a great example of the Dada art form.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dada

Dammit, this is probably the most fun I've had with a Mario spin off in quite sometime.

The game runs at 1066x600 with a blur filter in handheld mode...I'll pass and buy a native res Mario Party when it comes.

Stealth Daisy complaint.

Mcmadness said:
It's hilarious to me how in some circles of the internet, people are acting like the MegaBug is more than just some random monster that shows up at the last chunk of the game. Some people claiming that it "manipulated the events of the game to make things go in it's favour" when it's been shown to be nothing more then just a raging glitch monster that wants to destroy things. For crying out loud it doesn't even speak.

Fans don't like the idea of Bowser always being the final boss / main villain I guess. I guess it's not too much of a stretch when the evil dark paint took control of Bowser in Color Splash.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Mcmadness said:

Fans don't like the idea of Bowser always being the final boss / main villain I guess. I guess it's not too much of a stretch when the evil dark paint took control of Bowser in Color Splash.

Yeah, but Nintendo likes Bowser that way. The even have him say something in Super Paper Mario. I bolded the most particular part of it.
[quote author=Bowser]But… But I'm Bowser! I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now! No way am I helping Mario! He's always trashing my awesome plans![/quote]

Crikes, put the spoiler *bleep* in the spoiler box as it was originally in.

And really, I don't want anyone other than Bowser being the main boss. I don't know why it's just the Mario games where people want someone else other than Bowser.

I think the thing is, Bowser's dialogue and fights in Super Paper Mario and other RPGs made him look like a joke or something and then people don't see how threatening he really is, but I'm not sure about it. And I guess that's why they are making him get manipulated so he would do what the "evil entity" that's controlling him wills, even if Bowser's desire is already the same, it's just his ways of doing it that differ, which are smarter, maybe, and more powerful.

The whole thing just strikes me as desperation from people who want another villain that they'll latch onto anything. Even a random monster that just shows up and has no lines of dialogue.

Bowser junior is controlling a kid to make him into his own slave to use his powers turn rabbids into monsters, not cool, slavery is uncool

turn kid into slave is worse kind of slavery.

and theres a difference between parenting and slavery.

Bowser junior isn'ts kids bunny father

It's a Mario game.

Which won't be Daisy.

I think it'll be the inventer girl.

Back