Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

LeftyGreenMario said:
I'm glad the negative naysayers who hate Rabbids just for being Rabbids are thrashed.
Tbh it's still enough to put me off getting the game

That and I don't have a Switch but shhh

TBH, that's the reason I won't be getting the game.

I'm also concerned what message Nintendo will get if this game succeeds, people like this style of gameplay, or people like Mario and Rabbids together? I'd like to see more Mario games in this style, just without the Rabbids.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
TBH, that's the reason I won't be getting the game.

I'm also concerned what message Nintendo will get if this game succeeds, people like this style of gameplay, or people like Mario and Rabbids together? I'd like to see more Mario games in this style, just without the Rabbids.

Remember this is technically an Ubisoft made game.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:

What, that they should be making good games? I don't see what's wrong with that.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
both. It also might encourage Nintendo to experiment more with different and novel styles and isn't this what people are asking for? You know, complaints about Mario being sterile, sanitary, and "safe"?

and I don't see how the game's mood will work without the Rabbids

Developer Q and A!

https://twitter.com/rabbidsofficial/status/902350094233632769

You can ask them anything about the game...or the lack of Daisy. Please ask about why Daisy isn't in the game. I need her.

LeftyGreenMario said:
We're not your soapbox.

But still. A Rabbid Daisy would be hilarious if done right. I imagine that she would be the only logical, serious rabbid there ever was.

for the little personality Daisy has , serious and logical is seriously not part of that tiny percent.

They can't make a Rabbid Daisy, Rabbids are already loud, annoying and obnoxious.

As for the Q&A, I want to know why they decided that.

Bowser jr be the main antagonist and have Bowser absent beyond the final boss where he gets possessed by the Megabug

But I'm too lazy to dig up my old twitter account.

Not the first time Mario has done memes.

Gotta love Soliani's passion forall things Nintendo! Can't wait to see where he goes next!

https://twitter.com/davidesoliani/status/902914135792525312

I would sooooo get a gif of Mario moonwalking.

I would also say I like Luigi breakdancing, but Luigi already breakdances in Mario & Sonic games if you don't already count Super Smash Bros..

Mister Apple said:
There's dabbing in a Mario game.

Yes, as I said before, memes in Mario is NOTHING new.

Like, I still like, remember how like, Goombella like, talked like a total like, teenager you know?

It's just pop-culture nonsense, happens all the time.

Back