Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Three disjointed thoughts:
That cutscene has so much charm, but the Rabbids are still rather annoying.
I wonder what that girl's forum account is?
There really just is something about Mario that makes him fun. This cutscene shows it, but I can't put my finger on how.

This is a Mario game commercial

I keep forgetting that Rabbids takes place on earth.

From that intro, it would have been a Mario game until the Rabbids appear out of nowhere.

Also FYI, the "time washing machine" originated from Raving Rabbids: Travel in Time.

And nothing of value was lost.

To you that is! And this probably doesn't count out the extra story content coming in 2018!

I'd sooner bet on Wario then Daisy.

Mcmadness said:
I'd sooner bet on Wario then Daisy.

It's a good thing the content is advertised as unexpected....like I doubt it started development until very recently.

Not long after it was announced officially in june I'd say.

I'll repeat this again but nowhere does the DLC indicate new playable characters. You're grasping at straws here.

Baby Luigi said:
I'll repeat this again but nowhere does the DLC indicate new playable characters. You're grasping at straws here.
I remember when Nintendo announced Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC, and many people were hoping for playable Zelda in pack 2.

This is why hype can be so poisonous.

Ubisoft and Nintendo are not one and the same. Ubisoft's DLC often included new playable characters in story DLC, because it makes the game take an unexpected direction.

New playable characters like Pink Gold Rabbid Peach or something.

Don't forget the Rabbid costumes.

I forgot this was coming out soon. I ended up ordering it just now but it probably won't show up for a week or so since I was late to it.

Nabbit doesn't seem that likely to me. I'd say Daisy would be more likely than him.

Back