Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Great_Demon_Bowser_1200x1200.png

Lovely dovely

I feel those things are better suited for "Look at it". Particularly the second one (first one's like merch for assholes). There's no excuse for using old-man Paper Mario as a stand-in for Mario.

I have to give credit for bootleggers: they somehow botched it worse than the animators for the Mario cartoons.

but yeah the first one is indeed cursed. even if the target audience of the merch wasn't greasy men with their grubby hands, the mold quality is ridiculously poor. Peach's arms look like noodles, the face doesn't even look like Peach's face and it's really small.

bleh, add that to the unnecessarily long list of Paper Mario art being mixed with non-Paper Mario art. Like there's PLENTY of Mario art that would have fit better with that Wario, yet they picked Paper Mario.

@Wicked Clown-nak if you don't mind me asking, why not attempt one shirt design with that Wario to boost your self-confidence?

Does it really count as Mario fan art if the character in question has never appeared in a Mario franchise game? :V

Does it really count as Mario fan art if the character in question has never appeared in a Mario franchise game? :V

Crazy Galaxy features Ashley, a character from WarioWare. WarioWare is an extension of the Wario series, which in turn is an Extension of the Mario series.

It's all connected.

Back