Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

If it makes you any happier, I'll choose a totally different one. ;)

kdAqeWE.png

MnSG said:
I remember coming across the following drawing of Princess Peach.

*img*

Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing, and since you can see Bowser's shadow, it's no wonder why he wants to kidnap her. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.

idk man, she looks pretty damn attractive to me, and strangely attractive in ttyd.

But maybe thats just me.

MnSG said:
I remember coming across the following drawing of Princess Peach.

*snip*

Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing, and since you can see Bowser's shadow, it's no wonder why he wants to kidnap her. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.

This looks absolutely beautiful. This is what she should look like should Nintendo ever revisit Mario anime.

MnSG said:
Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.

But I thought you said earlier that you didn't like her Melee look? Or was it a misunderstanding?

How does this
MnSG said:
Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.
contradict this?
MnSG said:
If only Peach didn't look so weird in the Mario series titles. Of course, Peach did look rather creepy in Melee, so her Brawl appearance was a huge improvement.

Lady Rosalina said:
idk man, she looks pretty dang attractive to me, and strangely attractive in ttyd.

But maybe thats just me.

I think she's attractive too. She looks so cute in her Mario Party 10 artwork.

Rusty Bucket Bay said:
But I thought you said earlier that you didn't like her Melee look? Or was it a misunderstanding?

It's the way that she looks in the game that can feel creepy. The person who made that Peach drawing did a far better job than the people who made the Melee Peach model. Of course, technology is better now than it was in 2001.

Lady Rosalina said:
idk man, she looks pretty dang attractive to me, and strangely attractive in ttyd.

But maybe thats just me.

It's not just you.

Alex95 said:
This looks absolutely beautiful. This is what she should look like should Nintendo ever revisit Mario anime.
If a Mario anime does happen, i want it to look like this.
mario_anime_screenshot_1_by_agu_fungus-d3hqcsp.jpg

1308368666_mario_anime_screenshot_2_by_agu_fungus-d3j76js.jpg

super_mario_anime_screencap_3_by_agu_fungus-d4m08kn.jpg

A good portion of SigurdHosenfeld's drawings do seem to fit the anime style. However, he's also known for his mature drawings, but at least there are some drawings that are tolerable enough to show.

ln___peach_by_sigurdhosenfeld.png
ln___rosalina_by_sigurdhosenfeld.png

Professor Kukui said:
TB100 said:
really not feeling these faces honestly
luigi looks downright creepy, and peach looks either high or insane
Luigi is supposed to have that Ehhhh look that's common in manga and anime, like this.
23338wall.jpg

Though i definitely agree with you on Peach.
Honestly since then, i've found a much better picture on how i envision a Mario anime. (As the pictures i had posted looked very amateurish)

Super.Mario.Bros..600.1278174.jpg

MnSG said:
A good portion of SigurdHosenfeld's drawings do seem to fit the anime style. However, he's also known for his mature drawings, but at least there are some drawings that are tolerable enough to show.

*img*

I like how they are both holding a Luma.

I think those fan arts of "beautiful" Peach or whatever look stupid.

My favorite art of Japanese-style Mario isn't even fan art, but here:

Mario_Party_4_manga_image.jpg
tumblr_mcqgipGCg21rrftcdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mfmetyT2aE1rrftcdo1_500.jpg
tumblr_me7u97pZOs1rrftcdo1_540.jpg

Yeah I'm not the only one who thinks that regular Peach looks better than attractive Peach.

Call me edgy or whatever but that's how I honestly feel.

Now for something other than Peach or Rosalina...

don_t_eat_the_lunge_fish__by_zookiedragon-d9z74zc.jpg

Who knew that the Lunge Fish can grow to be this big!?

yoshi___6_7___keep_moving_by_mkdrawings.png

Don't look back Yoshi!!

And as an extra bonus...

good_boy_by_mkdrawings.png

Dry Bowser's "real" weakness.

mr_l_and___baby_l__by_lilwendel8706.jpg

ml_partners_in_time_comic_by_foxeaf.jpg

I really love Baby Luigi fanart.

MnSG said:
Now for something other than Peach or Rosalina...

don_t_eat_the_lunge_fish__by_zookiedragon-d9z74zc.jpg

Who knew that the Lunge Fish can grow to be this big!?

yoshi___6_7___keep_moving_by_mkdrawings.png

Don't look back Yoshi!!

And as an extra bonus...

good_boy_by_mkdrawings.png

Dry Bowser's "real" weakness.
Holy Shit, the second and third pictures look like they're ripped straight from Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS.

I can almost read it.

because it's funny when fat people are portrayed as losers *sigh*

Back