Most Notable Mario Fanart?

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
If it makes you any happier, I'll choose a totally different one. ;)

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
MnSG said:
I remember coming across the following drawing of Princess Peach.

*img*

Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing, and since you can see Bowser's shadow, it's no wonder why he wants to kidnap her. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.
idk man, she looks pretty damn attractive to me, and strangely attractive in ttyd.

But maybe thats just me.

Alex95

NIWA Nut
Wiki Administrator
MnSG said:
I remember coming across the following drawing of Princess Peach.

*snip*

Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing, and since you can see Bowser's shadow, it's no wonder why he wants to kidnap her. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.
This looks absolutely beautiful. This is what she should look like should Nintendo ever revisit Mario anime.

Joanna Dark

Carrington Institute Top Agent
MnSG said:
Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.
But I thought you said earlier that you didn't like her Melee look? Or was it a misunderstanding?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
How does this
MnSG said:
Peach definitely looks attractive on that drawing. It's too bad that Peach usually doesn't look all that appealing in her game appearances.
contradict this?
MnSG said:
If only Peach didn't look so weird in the Mario series titles. Of course, Peach did look rather creepy in Melee, so her Brawl appearance was a huge improvement.

Joanna Dark

Lady Rosalina said:
idk man, she looks pretty dang attractive to me, and strangely attractive in ttyd.

But maybe thats just me.
I think she's attractive too. She looks so cute in her Mario Party 10 artwork.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Rusty Bucket Bay said:
But I thought you said earlier that you didn't like her Melee look? Or was it a misunderstanding?
It's the way that she looks in the game that can feel creepy. The person who made that Peach drawing did a far better job than the people who made the Melee Peach model. Of course, technology is better now than it was in 2001.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Lady Rosalina said:
idk man, she looks pretty dang attractive to me, and strangely attractive in ttyd.

But maybe thats just me.
It's not just you.

TB100

Goomba
Alex95 said:
This looks absolutely beautiful. This is what she should look like should Nintendo ever revisit Mario anime.
If a Mario anime does happen, i want it to look like this.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
A good portion of SigurdHosenfeld's drawings do seem to fit the anime style. However, he's also known for his mature drawings, but at least there are some drawings that are tolerable enough to show.

TB100

Goomba
Professor Kukui said:
TB100 said:
really not feeling these faces honestly
luigi looks downright creepy, and peach looks either high or insane
Luigi is supposed to have that Ehhhh look that's common in manga and anime, like this.

Though i definitely agree with you on Peach.
Honestly since then, i've found a much better picture on how i envision a Mario anime. (As the pictures i had posted looked very amateurish)

Joanna Dark

MnSG said:
A good portion of SigurdHosenfeld's drawings do seem to fit the anime style. However, he's also known for his mature drawings, but at least there are some drawings that are tolerable enough to show.

*img*
I like how they are both holding a Luma.

LeftyGreenMario

I think those fan arts of "beautiful" Peach or whatever look stupid.

My favorite art of Japanese-style Mario isn't even fan art, but here:

Baby Luigi Rescuing Mario

*insert Shakira music here*
Yeah I'm not the only one who thinks that regular Peach looks better than attractive Peach.

Call me edgy or whatever but that's how I honestly feel.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Now for something other than Peach or Rosalina...

Who knew that the Lunge Fish can grow to be this big!?

Don't look back Yoshi!!

And as an extra bonus...

Dry Bowser's "real" weakness.

TB100

Goomba
MnSG said:
Now for something other than Peach or Rosalina...

Who knew that the Lunge Fish can grow to be this big!?

Don't look back Yoshi!!

And as an extra bonus...

Dry Bowser's "real" weakness.
Holy Shit, the second and third pictures look like they're ripped straight from Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
I can almost read it.

LeftyGreenMario

because it's funny when fat people are portrayed as losers *sigh*