Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Gotta love how the racket never says anything ever.

DdOG99AV4AECFz-.jpg

zwyhj3v77xxxf1v7ylhb.png

What you are seeing here is envelope art, and because they are published in Nintendo Power, you can bet they are Nintendo-based. The images are from a fan named Naomi Chiba, who while is an introvert, is able to share her talents with those who reads Nintendo Power. They might not all be related to Mario, so this is the best I can show. I have also attached a link to the article where I found this information.

Personal opinion, but I liked the Kirby 2 one mainly because the animal friends are there.

Link here: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-power-helped-a-shy-fan-show-her-art-to-the-wor-1786871046

Thank you for reading.

52da825be9f21fdf320514fb_56621e8d14807f9172d8a7b7_320.jpg

The best part of this minigame is the fact that all the characters get to eat doughnuts in the end.

Thank you for reading.

kissu_kissu_by_lc_holy-dcd2zdg.jpg

This looks very beautiful. I love the unmissable kiss because Peach has her hair tied back which makes it stand out more. Peach looks lovely with a ponytail in her main dress.

Here's an image that represents one of the Mario Party videos. I think it's BrainScratch:
a0b.png

Not sure if the image below is appropriate, but here goes:
2b2.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Melee got away with it, so I guess that fanart passes. I think it's better off without it, though.

This video was posted back in 2015, which was the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., which is a medley from the Mario series that encompasses Mario games from the Mario series, including Wrecking Crew (but it didn't have Donkey Kong or Mario Bros.):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6cPLtEEOsw

Any video that acknowledges Mario Party 3 is great in my book, and this one's no different. I like the individual artworks of some of the minigames presented, such as the one where Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi and Donkey Kong were eating pizza (based on one of the greats: Eatsa Pizza).

Thank you for reading.

If we're including videos...

[spoiler="SUPER MARIO CEREMONY -The 30th Anniversary Medley-" by Hapinano]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="【合作】SUPER MARIO AMUSING EXPO 2013【マリオ】" by sentanspiny]
[/spoiler]

I WANT A BURGER said:

Videos have always been included, although I would recommend that we space out video posts so that each page is populated with as few videos as possible (you know, for page-loading convenience).

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
I WANT A BURGER said:

Videos have always been included, although I would recommend that we space out video posts so that each page is populated with as few videos as possible (you know, for page-loading convenience).

Thank you for reading.

Okidokey. I used spoiler tags so it wouldn't slow down the page.

Spoiler tags doesn't prevent slower loading times, just an FYI.

No! Tails! They made you look like a bootleg Crash Bandicoot! WHHHYYY?!

The greatest art you'll ever see.

Back