Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Reminds me that I never did care much for Bowser's superstar saga sprites.

You're not wrong there.

Personally, I think that taking out a woman for boxing because it's "wrong" to punch a woman in the face despite the circumstances surrounding that you're in a sport is a quite sexist remark. Then again, they didn't put Mario because "who would want to punch Mario in the face?" Although punching Donkey Kong on the face is the right decision, he looks freaking hilarious.

Anyway, those sprites look really good. Now if only they made Baby Luigi in that style.

Assuming they ever do another Punch-Out, Wario should be the special guest. He would fit in so well with the rest of the boxers, I'm surprised he wasn't their first choice.

Who doesn't want to beat the tar out of Wario?

Beating up Donkey Kong sounds a lot funner than beating up Peach or Mario. He's better fitted for the feel of the game than those two.

I personally would've been fine with having Peach in the game, though I would find it odd if she was the only female. Maybe they could've added some more original boxing women to even it out?

Anyway, let's keep this topic on topic, huh?

Character-wii-dk.jpg

Your sig was the image of PGP with her hands on her cheeks. I thought it was an appropriate reaction to poor Samus's mishap.

The popular Mario characters King Chocolate and Queen Cotton Candy, pictured here with their faithful butler Pringle T. This photo was taken of them mere seconds before they were assassinated by bird.

I was just thinking It's surprising that despite the various Vivian fanarts that are all over the internet we almost haven't got any in this thread.

Because you gotta sift through a lot of NSFW ones.

Back