Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

c_o__it_s_funny_because_it_s_true_by_the_piratequeen-d8pqzee.png

Pwwnd123 said:
This is great and amazing.

img
the fact that you've still managed to not post one of his images twice despite you posting here rather frequently says a lot about how much thought this guy (or girl, i dont even know) has put into this hypothetical family for a video game character

that being said im not in any position to judge, ive made up a few mario fan characters myself, one of which is luigi and peach's daughter

Swiftie_Luma said:
i don't get the whole Mario's 1000 imaginary children tbh but Ok.
Only the two boys on the right are Mario and Peach's kids. The brown haired girl sitting immediately next to Daisy is her and Luigi's only kid. The other child characters are another person's FCs. Not sure if they're next gen, too.

Magikrazy said:
the fact that you've still managed to not post one of his images twice despite you posting here rather frequently says a lot about how much thought this guy (or girl, i dont even know) has put into this hypothetical family for a video game character
Nintendrawer is a rather popular artist with an extensive gallery. She's the one who drew the comic I posted earlier.
J-Yoshi64 said:
hi__im_pregnant_6_by_nintendrawer-d4ofqck.png
She's put a lot of love into Marc, Peter, and Laura.

Pwwnd123 said:
Pink_Gold_Peach said:
I want context.
Daisy is playing a game and swearing as she plays it.

It's funny because it's a family friendly character saying bad words.

That's the joke.

Laugh.

J-Yoshi64 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:
i don't get the whole Mario's 1000 imaginary children tbh but Ok.
Only the two boys on the right are Mario and Peach's kids. The brown haired girl sitting immediately next to Daisy is her and Luigi's only kid. The other child characters are another person's FCs. Not sure if they're next gen, too.

One looks like she could be related to Rosalina in some way.

MnSG said:
Pwwnd123 said:

I don't really get this drawing.

I don't either. Context, please! She looks like Miyuki from Ordyne (which I only know of through Project X Zone), but I'm pretty sure that's not her.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
f758a569faac710917d27f52dce29d6f.jpg

I really like ZSS in this art style, and everyone else also looks great. I also like what Snake is doing.

I like Link and Yoshi. Also, never realized just how big Peach's eyes are!

Pink_Gold_Peach said:

I really like ZSS in this art style, and everyone else also looks great. I also like what Snake is doing.

Peach looks fancy with that outfit and the hairdo looks great. It must be in that cute looking ponytail.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:

I just noticed they're icing a cake (at least I think they're doing that), with the characters from SSBB.

Can Little Mac jump that high? ;D

Also, slightly off topic but somewhat related to the previous image: Peach was going to be a contestant in the Wii Punch-Out, but was removed from the game due to controversy surrounding women in violent acts or something. Yet, she (along with Zelda and Samus) took part in Melee and Brawl beforehand, so why was that a big deal? Was in based on the atmosphere of the game?

The cartoony nature of Smash allows silliness to thrive. In a game where you're realistically boxing someone, I can't imagine punching a woman in the face would go over well. But I personally wouldn't have cared, as long as they didn't make Peach the weakest character in the game or anything.

Not sure if custom sprites count as fan art, but this guy is remaking all the Superstar Saga bosses in the 3DS sprite style.

ss_bowser_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db44cjt.png
ss_fawful_and_headgear_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db464nd.png
ss_stella_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db497e1.png
ss_hoohooros_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db4betu.png
ss_dragohoho_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db4fyjv.png
ss_queen_bean_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db4uemh.png
ss_popple_and_rookie_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db56toc.png
ss_wiggler_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db5buqj.png
ss_chuckolator_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db5glzd.png
ss_cackletta_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db5kfq3.png
ss_mother_piranha_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db5qwfg.png
ss_trunkle_in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db5xck1.png
ss_hermie_the_iii__in_dt_style_by_magicofgames-db646m5.png

That's all they've uploaded so far, but these are fantastic.

Back