Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Interesting moveset showcase.

Most of his specials are inspired from other Mario characters. Side special just Clown Car Dash and Wario Bike combined. Down special is Vegetable without Mr Saturn and Bob-omb.

Nice to see a Mario character having ground pound attack that is not inputed by a special move. Weird that the current Mario series characters don't have a ground pound as their D-air.

I am a bit annoyed by d-airs that thrust downward, though. Sometimes I forget that it does that with some characters and I end up dead.

infinite8 said:
Interesting moveset showcase.

Most of his specials are inspired from other Mario characters. Side special just Clown Car Dash and Wario Bike combined. Down special is Vegetable without Mr Saturn and Bob-omb.

Nice to see a Mario character having ground pound attack that is not inputed by a special move. Weird that the current Mario series characters don't have a ground pound as their D-air.
Vegetable move seems different from Peach's move, functionally. I think neutral special is actually very unique, and while side special is like Jr.'s Clown Dash (but with a glider), that they managed to make it look so unique in Brawl is a respectable feat; I can't imagine how to spawn Lakitu and the kart myself when making a moveset.

I find it weird Mario and Luigi don't have their ground pounds either, it's a highly signature move by them. Doctor Mario could've used a ground pound, honestly.

a furry said:
I am a bit annoyed by d-airs that thrust downward, though. Sometimes I forget that it does that with some characters and I end up dead.
git gud *shrugs*

Because Yoshi has it already and Yoshi had it before they did.

And then they gave it to Bowser based off his appearance in SMB3.

I don't think it's really SMG4 only because it doesn't line up with what he usually do with the videos: put a Mario model with a large moustache and unnatural opened mouth on the video image, use Super Mario 64's model and contain gratuitous (bleeped) swearing. Not to mention: Baby Luigi's video is animated way better than SMG4's usual fare.

Thank you for reading.

And I assure you that Mario isn't gonna go around stripping naked and slurping spaghetti in our later videos.

One thing for sure, other SFMs from other channels like to use swear words and/or blood and gore.

I hope you don’t do that, I don’t want to show their content on the forum for your amusement!

No clue why SMG4 comparison is made since I never watched SMG4. I'm not actually mad at thought, just curious. Is it the rainbow colored Baby Luigis? Or just the overall strange cartooniness of our video?

Toadette said:
One thing for sure, other SFMs from other channels like to use swear words and/or blood and gore.

I hope you don’t do that, I don’t want to show their content on the forum for your amusement!

We're trying to keep it PG at worst. If our characters do swear (and even in a foreign language), we're going to bleep it out using a variety of Mario sound effects (like how BadComedian uses the brick block breaking sound effect occasionally to censor his words).

Use the sound effect when a mushroom comes out of a block.

Or when Mario shrinks. One of these suits best.

I would've said put Yoshi gibberish over it but I suddenly remembered who I'm talking to.

Baby Luigi said:
No clue why SMG4 comparison is made since I never watched SMG4. I'm not actually mad at thought, just curious. Is it the rainbow colored Baby Luigis? Or just the overall strange cartooniness of our video?
Strange cartooniness.

And Waluigi having a whole lot of bad stuff happen to him.

Waluigi having bad stuff happen to him is nothing new.

I mean his entire existence is one big joke.

Mcmadness said:

Well, I'd say he knows a LITTLE more about tennis than YOU do, pal, because he INVENTED it!
And then he perfected it so that no living waa could best him in the court of honor!
Then he used his career money to buy two of each and every animal on earth!
And then he herded them all on to a boat, and then each and every one of them beat the crap outta him!

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
Strange cartooniness.

And Waluigi having a whole lot of bad stuff happen to him.
Cartoons ARE pretty strange, and I give it to you our video has strange moments in them (like Luigi being the ceiling lurker, but that one is actually a reference to an earlier video and it's also a reference to Luigi Ceiling Lurker in our Garry'd Mod screenshots), but I would never make Mario to be some brain-damaged selfish moron either... only if something happens to him like he's crushed by a falling menhir.

Mcmadness said:

That's true, and we aim to exaggerate that aspect of Waluigi.

Mcmadness said:

Well, I'd say he knows a LITTLE more about tennis than YOU do, pal, because he INVENTED it!
And then he perfected it so that no living waa could best him in the court of honor!
And then he herded them all on to a boat, and then each and every one of them beat the crap outta him!
Sounds like great SFM material :smug:

Toadette said:

shock violence is overdone anyway; I don't plan on using it, but I do plan on some violently sweet-hearted moments, how is that?

LeftyGreenMario said:
Mcmadness said:

Sounds like great SFM material :smug:
I assume you get the reference?

Team Fortress 2 Meet the Soldier.

Please don't insult the best sport. I have a racket sword and I'm not afraid to use it.

Everyone knows that Lucien invented tennis.

So it's like a "what if Mario land was invaded by aliens" thing?

Back