2001: A Mario Odyssey

She better reject Mario. A lot of people have already seen me arguing about that.

I mean, I'd rather they just be friends, even on Mario's side. I'd feel sorry for Mario if he actually had feelings for her and was rejected.I've heard Koopa the Quick is in this game. Is there any sort of proof of this? The person claimed to have seen screenshots of him but couldn't find them again.

Even if Mario does "carry a torch" for Peach, perhaps he does not act on it. Aside from, you know, being concerned for her safety, but he's generally concerned for all his friends. Just ask FLUDD, and all the Toads Mario has rescued.

King Candy said:
Sara Valestein said:
especially when such feelings are not reciprocated.
So that means Peach is gonna reject Mario? Ouch.
You guys should've seen it coming if you realize that Peach rejected Mario in Super Mario Bros.: Peach-hime Kyushutsu Dai Sakusen!.

The article states it is unknown if it is a coincidence or not.

Plumber Peach said:
The article states it is unknown if it is a coincidence or not.

It's highly likely that it was deliberate, otherwise Daisy wouldn't have similar design parallels to Luigi.

No, it's not deliberate. Six is a nice, round symmetrical number, same with two. It's like saying Baby Luigi and Peach have connections to each other because they have a triangle-shaped piece of hair on the front of their heads.

Even conspiracy theorists would tell you to tone it down.

Mcmadness said:
Even conspiracy theorists would tell you to tone it down.

It got posted on Supper Mario Broth...ran by someone here. I think this is directed at me because it involves Daisy too, in some form.

Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC.

With Mario's capture ability, do you guys think we won't see power-up items in this game?
I can now tell that captured Fire Bro is the closest to Fire Mario, and captured "Chef Bro" is the closest to Hammer Mario.

I saw in an interview that they wanted to focus on Mario's own abilities so beyond possessing things, most of Mario's moves he'll always have on hand.

infinite8 said:
Anyway, BACK TO TOPIC.

With Mario's capture ability, do you guys think we won't see power-up items in this game?
I can now tell that captured Fire Bro is the closest to Fire Mario, and captured "Chef Bro" is the closest to Hammer Mario.
I think power-ups are not needed because possessing enemies basically makes there be tons of power-ups.

And powerups you get at any moment, any time! Better than the actual ones!

Okay, let's talk about the abilities Mario can perform when he captures the enemies, which yet to appear in this game.

Ice Bro. - Throw Ice balls, cam only hop
Boomerang Bro. - Throw boomerangs, can only hop
Sledge Bro. - Throw sledgehammers, can perform a heavy ground pound
Wiggler - can get angry to move faster, immune to poison
Koopa Troopa - can perform a move similar to Shell Mario
Dry Bones - Throw bones, can dismantle itself
Monty Mole - dig in ground

One of the Nintendo reps at the treehouse said that the life heart was the only power up since Mario can capture almost everything. If I recall correctly.

This game looks very interesting. I really like how they're innovating a lot and changing up the formula. Also that vocal track is great. I might end up getting a switch just to play this and breath of the wind.

As far as I know, the formula isn't horribly different. I don't think it rejects convention as much as Breath of the Wild did, though it does get rid of lives and health is obtained through health items. But again, I don't think I've seen enough of the game.

Yeah, and for some reason, the 8-bit sections make me think that, dunno why.

Is it wrong that I find the Broodal, Harriet, to be extremely attractive? ://3

da_wabbuit_by_danny_jay-dav8jxx.jpg

I don't really consider myself a furry, but there's just something about her. Anyone else feel the same way? xD

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Is it wrong that I find the Broodal, Harriet, to be extremely attractive? ://3

da_wabbuit_by_danny_jay-dav8jxx.jpg

I don't really consider myself a furry, but there's just something about her. Anyone else feel the same way? xD

Ehh....Wendy would probably hate her more than she hates Daisy.

Back