2001: A Mario Odyssey

Sega and Ninetendo have had a big rivalry in the old days, so Sonic being Mario's rival is no stranger to us. Daisy and Wendy though, we've never heard these names side by side.

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Is it wrong that I find the Broodal, Harriet, to be extremely attractive? ://3

da_wabbuit_by_danny_jay-dav8jxx.jpg

I don't really consider myself a furry, but there's just something about her. Anyone else feel the same way? xD
Not really, I mean Wendy's ugly as sin but at least they didn't make her attractive just because she's female. This character is easier on the eyes but I wouldn't say I'm attracted to her.

I mean, the fan art makes her look gorgeous, but the in-game model? Nah.

I think Harriet in-game looks attractive too. She's so petite ://3

The other broodals look meh though. The tall one that reminds me of Luigi a bit could be interesting though

J-Yoshi64 said:
winstein said:
One thing I noticed: it seems that New Donk City has some red girders, which is very good because at least the developers remember that Donkey Kong (the game) is part of Mario's history, and is not forgotten like I assumed (I thought anything pre-Super Mario Bros. were ignored in regards to Mario history).

Thanks for reading.

I'm hoping for Pauline to have a minor role because of New Donk City's Donkey Kong references. I know, it's wishful thinking.

late but

:thumbup:

Wendy's trophy description states that she sees Peach and Daisy as her rivals.

In any case, I actually think Harriet is kind of ugly.

J-Yoshi64 said:

It looks like something they just PIDOOMA'd to give Wendy more "personality".

Baby Luigi said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

It looks like something they just PIDOOMA'd to give Wendy more "personality".

They put that to use in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe...after the Smash trophy description. Smash trophy info confirmed canon. Pack it up boys.

I guess Kaptain K. Rool is really just a King K. Rool doppelganger after all.

It's not fixed, it's censored.

#StopHidingTheTruth

Plumber Peach said:
Sega and Ninetendo have had a big rivalry in the old days, so Sonic being Mario's rival is no stranger to us. Daisy and Wendy though, we've never heard these names side by side.

According to the Smash Wii U trophy description, it states Wendy's rivals are Peach and Daisy.

EDIT: Dammit I'm late.

You guys think Cappy has a chance of sticking around after SMO. Either in his white form or as Mario's hat?

Idk, but sounds really possible. Rosalina and the Lumas were still there after SMG.

I'd give him decent odds. Bowser Jr, Rosalina, Piantas, Lumas, and the Sprixie Princesses have all made multiple appearances after their initial appearance, but on the flipside, there's also Polari and Lubba only showing up in brief cameos.

I'd expect him to be like FLUDD

I wonder what's the area that Mario meets Cappy, and subsequently, the part where Mario threw his hat on a frog to cap-ture it, is called. It doesn't look like any of the known locations, like New Donk City, the forest area, or even the sand area. It's black and white, which gives it a creepy feeling. I have a feeling the music would be kind of sad too.

Glowsquid said:
I'd expect him to be like FLUDD

Something like the FLUDD, to me, means that it would be the face of Mario for a short time. For example, Asterix & Obelix XXL 2 made it seem like the FLUDD seems like a part of Mario, and then there's this Doraemon fanart that seems like it's stuck in a certain point of time (case in point: it used Sonic's Sonic Battle artwork as a base).

Thank you for reading.

Back