Super Mario Run

Time to bump this topic because we have very important news! (not a rumour because I have seen it myself)

:daisy: is going to be playable in Mario Run from next week/week after!

Our source, who was pushed an update for the game to their device before it was removed, first describes a new, updated icon for the app, featuring “Mario winking and looking to his left,” and a loading screen featuring Mario jumping with the bottom left of the screen torn off, showing a rainbow ? Block. This new loading screen also states “New Game Mode: X 10 Run!” with the option to load the new mode right from that screen via a “Play Now” option. When in the main Kingdom screen, there is a yellow Warp Pipe on the left of the green Warp Pipe for Tour mode.

When starting up X 10 Run for the first time,players are told that Princess Daisy is in trouble, and it’s up to the player to rescue her. X 10 Run asks for Toad Rally Tickets to allow you to play, and consists of 10 quick, 10-second levels where the player collects three rainbow coins before reaching the Goal Pole. The more rainbow coins collected, the closer the player gets to a chance to hit a giant Rainbow ? Block that gives bigger items to be used in Kingdom Builder, such as Toad Houses. As far as our source could tell, there was no penalty for not collecting all three coins — you were rewarded just for completing the levels.

On the map screen,there is a picture of a distressed Daisy on the right side of the screen, letting players know that they must progress through the mode to rescue her. Halfway through a set of 10 levels, players find a second playable character on the map, and must switch to that character to play the next five levels

Not sure how I feel about the bolded. But I'm certain that the reward is a playable Daisy.

More details: https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/09/05/rumor-new-mode-coming-super-mario-run/

I think this news deserves a sticky for the game again!

memoryman3 said:
I think this news deserves a sticky for the game again!

It does not.

What's wrong with just leaving this topic on the front page and bumping whenever there's new stuff about the game? A temporary sticky will accomplish nothing.

I've been playing a lot of the game lately. It is super addicting. It has replayability due to Toad Rally.

I would also like to see Rosalina be playable and have the ability to use the Fire and Ice Flowers.

MeritC said:
Have there been any better versions of that "Gold Peach Statue" art, by any chance?
When I first saw the Gold Peach statue, I was immediately reminded of Pink Gold Peach and wondered how Nathaniel Bandy would react.

Also, I see somebody leaked an update featuring Daisy. It's nice that my childhood main is finally gonna be in a platformer (Besides Super Mario Maker) after 28 years

Geez, they give you the one thing you want and you're still probably not satisfied.

I'm still not satisfied.

I wanted a good game.

I wanted a 10 dollar game.

What we got was a 2 dollar one.

Having Daisy playable with an ability would satisfy me fully at this point. I just don't want her inclusion to feel half hearted.

She dies right when you make a jump.

I'd say that, it's not everyday a Daisy fan is satisfied by the fact that Daisy gets attention.

So did this end up being just another rumor after all? The Apple keynote came and went and nothing happened, or is it still up in the air? I mean, I was genuinely excited for this and it seemed like it could be legit

NikoAnesti said:
So did this end up being just another rumor after all? The Apple keynote came and went and nothing happened, or is it still up in the air? I mean, I was genuinely excited for this and it seemed like it could be legit

Give it two or three weeks. If the next update doesn't include the content then it's safe to assure that it's a fake

I did and it paid off. The rumors were true.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/290984-super-mario-run-remix-10-daisy-rumor-was-true-update-coming-se

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit, seems like Daisy is getting something for once.

I wouldn't complain if she slowly received more roles either.

The ability to play your custom music is a godsend and easily the best part of this update.

Damn, that's awesome.

I guess memoryman got his wish granted after all.

Rosalina is in Galaxy, 3D World, and Smash.
Pauline is in Odyssey.
Toadette co-stars in Captain Toad
Daisy is in a phone game.

Back