Super Mario Run

That's correct. It also applies to Yoshi and Toad as well. Only Mario and Luigi reap benefits from Super Mushrooms.

A lot of people want this game on Android...
Though, No official Release Date for the Android Version.

Well duh a lot of people want this on Android, it's a pretty huge share of the phone market. It sucks how we're left out in favor of Apple.

Baby Luigi said:
That's correct. It also applies to Yoshi and Toad as well. Only Mario and Luigi reap benefits from Super Mushrooms.
Oh... kaaaayyy... so I know what I will be doing once I get this game and have Peach/Toadette officially added to the active roster. Those bubble shields are a must, no doubt.

TheRaccoonBoy said:
A lot of people want this game on Android...
Though, No official Release Date for the Android Version.

Well, even me, il be looking forward for Mario Run.

Nintendo should better fix all their problems.

price and drm are the only problems the game has

Also being exclusive to a piece of brick. But that's going to be resolved.

I'm going out of assumption, but isn't it to make sure that the game itself runs okay on the Andriod OS systems itself before officially releasing it on the respective Google Play stores and such.

Besides that, my budget and circumstances still won't allow me to get this game... yet. On a side note, anyone know if they even included the game's credits for this installment? I've been wondering about that for months now.

My theory is that they partnered with Apple and releasing on iOS first was part of some deal.

On another note though, I'm rather disappointed that this game is another tired NSMB rehash, considering it's the first official mobile Mario game and it will introduce the franchise to a whole new demographic. I feel like they could've won more new players over by making it a bit more revolutionary or at least not using copied graphics from NSMBU/Super Mario Maker.

Well this game is lower budget than a mainstream Mario game so you can forgive some corners cut into development. However, you're right about the hideous 2D tileset artstyle, I've always hated it and wanted it to die off already. You either go all the way with 2D or 3D, you don't mix both art styles together and expect something appealing.

What I do like about the game are the different playable characters, and not even expected ones. That's a huge plus.

Baby Luigi said:
What I do like about the game are the different playable characters, and not even expected ones. That's a huge plus.

I was very surprised when I heard Peach, Toad and Toadette were playable in the game.

Fresh Bowser said:
My theory is that they partnered with Apple and releasing on iOS first was part of some deal.

On another note though, I'm rather disappointed that this game is another tired NSMB rehash, considering it's the first official mobile Mario game and it will introduce the franchise to a whole new demographic. I feel like they could've won more new players over by making it a bit more revolutionary or at least not using copied graphics from NSMBU/Super Mario Maker.

At least this establishes the first time Peach has been playable in a 2.5D Mario game (the NSMB formula). After years of saying that it was difficult to implement her in NSMBWii due to it being apparently so called "tough to program and animate" due to the complexity of the Wii/GameCube hardware.

It's a surprise when compared to Konami making Maria Renard playable in Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood 2.5D remake which includes the original PC Engine CD/TurboGrafx-CD version and Symphony of the Night as unlockables making it into a collection as well) on PSP.

In order to do that, they had to make her wear this:
Young_Maria_Renard.jpg

instead of this:

Maria_Transparent.png

All so that it would be easy to implement without complexity. That's what the developer team at Konami and even Koji Igarashi had to say about it. I am not bullshitting.

But Super Mario Run proved to be a surprise and a miracle without having Peach not wearing her dress and wearing her biker suit or something and having her hair up into a ponytail or something, which they would have to do if they were to do it with NSMBWii along with her floating replaced all together by having her parasol for that ability.

This is the best example I have to offer.

This is more of an effort than what NSMB2 and NSMBU have to offer. Now that they've implemented that. They should do that in NSMB Switch. I am getting tired of this monotony of Peach being constantly kidnapped. The NSMB series has become dull. 3D World was nice enough to see Bowser move on to someone else for a nice change of pace and we had Peach playable for once. They should do the same with NSMB Switch. Let's have the Sprixies be kidnapped again for a second time. That gotta make things more interesting than just seeing another lame plot like in NSMB2 and NSMBU.

Anyways, sorry to reiterate what I have already said for the umpteenth time in this thread. I was elaborating more than the last time I did it.

Grunty Industries said:
Baby Luigi said:

I was very surprised when I heard Peach, Toad and Toadette were playable in the game.
I was caught off guard myself when I heard news about Peach and Toadette being playable upon reaching certain criteria. And as a dedicated Mario females fan, you know how ecstatic I got and was even more jealous that I don't even have this game yet... and more importantly, trying to see if the Andriod smartphone that I have will be compatible for downloading the game and such. Really aggravating.

I'll just put this right here.
http://nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-run-version-2-0-0-coming-next-week-adding-new-characters-and-more/

And also coming to Android on March 23.

I would not joke about that so lightly.

Not only because it's incredibly unfunny , but also because last time someone did Pink Gold Peach managed to get into Mario Sports Superstars.

Nintendo knows , that's why there is a shameless Baby Pink Gold Peach statue in Baby Park MK8

I'll continue having Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in my dreams.

Oh, and these guys aren't """"new"""" characters, unless you count the shits I take as "new" characters

But Yoshi fans, I guess this is for you

http://nintendowire.com/news/2017/03/19/four-new-yoshi-colors-heading-super-mario-run-2-0-update/

Back