Super Mario Run

I didn't, because admitting to playing it means you admit to owning an Apple product and you then are on my hitlist. ;P

Don't worry if you thought I left you out.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I didn't, because admitting to playing it means you admit to owning an Apple product and you then are on my hitlist. ;P
I mean that I was thinking of buying it when it came to the Google Play Store... Yeah Please don't hurt me

freakworld said:
I bought the game
Better question: do you feel regret?

Ninelevendo said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
I mean that I was thinking of buying it when it came to the Google Play Store... Yeah Please don't hurt me

freakworld said:
I bought the game
Better question: do you feel regret?

No it's fun

Ninelevendo said:
So apparently this game has lead to Nintendo's stock falling by 7% or something, it's also got 2.5/5 on the App Store, people aren't happy about price and needing internet connection, etc..

I got this game, and it's pretty fun, but I'm not paying for the entire thing, it's too expensive. Unfortunatly for Nintendo, that seems to be the problem for almost everyone else. :/

Who here has bought out of curiosity?

I don't own an Iphone so I can't talk about the game quality, but 10 dollars for a full game seems not so expensive for me when you see some free mobile games propose contents at ridiculous price (looking at you LoveLive! School Idol Festival) that you need to have if you want to compete.

The main problem with this game would rather be the constant need to be online to play.

Cirdec said:
when you see some free mobile games propose contents at ridiculous price (looking at you LoveLive! School Idol Festival)

haha right

*looks at recent purchases*

2757d4295d16480f8aadffdf6cb3d13d.png

Their stock went down despite the fact that the game was downloaded almost 3 million times in a single day.

Wat.

Ninelevendo said:
Who here has bought out of curiosity?
Would have it it were available on non-bricks.

Mcmadness said:
Their stock went down despite the fact that the game was downloaded almost 3 million times in a single day.

Wat.
Because if you pay once and you have the whole game, you don't keep paying for more because you already have everything (i.e. no micro-transactions).

Once €10 is less that 7 times €2.

Mcmadness said:

Wat.

eh only butthurt people who hate seeing super mario run be successful really care

They could offer an Activation code much like how Windows and other Microsoft products have. That way, the full games and stuff are fully authorized to the My Nintendo account.

The game is no longer the top grossing app anywhere in the world. A consulting firm affirms that, had the game cost $2, it would have made around 70% more than what it has made so far. Still, they would have made more with a freemium model. As LTQ said, $2 times 7 is better than $10 times 1. Hopefully we'll get a sequel that works upon this game's mistakes.

i knew the 10 dollar price is such a slipshod for a game like this. i mean, you're mostly paying 5 bucks for the brand name, 5 bucks for the game, really.

And it's pretty insulting that we spent $5 on Burnout Paradise via Steam sale and this costs twice as much, lol.

They should've made the game free without any of this free to start bullshit or better yet if we payed $10 or something, just send us a one time activation code which links it to your My Nintendo account much like how Windows 10 links your digital license if you upgraded during the free activation offer to your Microsoft account. It could store a signature saying that you legally own it.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/814370535014400000

Android users can now pre-register. We don't know the official release date yet.

Lakituthequick said:
Because if you pay once and you have the whole game, you don't keep paying for more because you already have everything (i.e. no micro-transactions).

Once €10 is less that 7 times €2.

Yeah, and?

A mobile game doesn't need micro transactions to be successful and frankly if this did it would big a huge dick move.

It would have been more successful if the overall price is slashed

it would have sold more by numbers but there is no guarantee it would have been more profitable.

Still, if nothing else it will hopefully show Nintendo that an average runner won't sell huge just because it's got Mario's name on it.

I lost in Toad Rally a few times, This game can make me lose more Toads.

How in the actual hell do I find people extremely good at toad rally but I manage to beat people with 3000 toads!! (I know that the number of toads doesn't have to do with skill, but if you think of it, you need skill to get 3000 f**kin' toads)

Okay, let me get this straight in the case of Princess Peach and Toadette when we get them in action for both World Tour and Toad Rally modes... so unless they gain the bubble shields, any enemy that they run into (if they're not careful, of course) is going to result in an immediate K.O.?! Just wondering about that.

Back