Mario Sports Superstars

I know that they can do the blue vest, but in games like Soccer, it's harder to tell them apart since the camera is overhead and he's small in the screen. Same deal with Baseball. He easily blends in with the crowd if you select Toad allies.

If he and red Toad have been in the same game together before, have they been playable simultaneously?

Baby Luigi said:
I know that they can do the blue vest, but in games like Soccer, it's harder to tell them apart since the camera is overhead and he's small in the screen. Same deal with Baseball. He easily blends in with the crowd if you select Toad allies.

If he and red Toad have been in the same game together before, have they been playable simultaneously?
The only time I can think of was in the baseball and the strikers games, and I never had trouble telling the two apart in those games. But that's just me though.

No, there was no blue-vested Toad in Mario Baseball. In Mario Strikers, there was no Toad character either, only species.

Baby Luigi said:
No, there was no blue-vested Toad in Mario Baseball. In Mario Strikers, there was no Toad character either, only species.
Oh, *Facepalms self* I haven't played the baseball game in a while, and I admittedly never played the strikers games, (I don't usually play the sports games due to their large multiplayer focus, and I don't have any real friends to play with, and my older brother is usually not interested in those games.) So I apologize for my stupidity.

I'm hoping Metal Mario might be one of them, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

I think it'll be something equally stupid like Dry Bowser anyway.

Dry Bowser is never stupid.

Except for those times where it clearly was

My sister has a vendetta for him because he seems to signal BAD ROSTER. Idk, she really dislikes him.

But again, she likes Baby Luigi, so yeah.

I wouldn't mind Dry Bowser, it's really satisfying to beat him as Baby Mario in Mario Tennis Open. It's like a little baby beat a skeletal monster in a tennis match.

Swiftie_Luma said:
So , everytime then.

Nah, where he is a seperate person.

LeftyGreenMario said:

I'm going to remind you again that if you say those remarks about Baby Luigi I'll kick Mario's ass with him in this game.

Baby Luigi said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

I'm going to remind you again that if you say those remarks about Baby Luigi I'll kick Mario's ass with him in this game.

You two have the funniest sibling rivalry ever.

Anyway, I'm going to guess the two new characters are going to be absolutely stupid and useless. MK8, anyone?

Baby Luigi said:
You already did that today in Project M, thanks to friendly fire, you baby-loving dweeb.

Well I was trying to kill Wario but he keeps getting in the way, fat-plumber loving idiot.

I would love to see a thread where the two of you just insult each other. That seems like it would be totally hilarious for some reason.

Well, I don't know if people would be interested.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Well, I don't know if people would be interested.

I don't either, but I swear the two of you have the funniest insults toward each other I know.

Okay okay, hold it. Now moving right along.

I want this game to use new voice clips. If they recycle Baby Luigi's voice clips, either from Wii, Double Dash, or 8, I'll be mildly disappointed. I'm still perplexed to why they reuse Baby Mario's voice clips from the N64 era.

Also....Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only new post-hole animations for golf, correct? Unless the last two characters are from World Tour. I'm seriously looking forward to World Tour-styled post hole animations for Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

I don't think people who hate Dry Bowser should claim he's stupid regardless of the context when clones like Rosalina and Baby Luigi are just as bad. Hell, that's part of the 'charm' of this franchise. Half the main cast are clones. :luigi: is Mario dipped in green, :wario: and :waluigi: are their bad versions, :daisy: is a yellow Peach (who herself is technically a clone of damsel in distress #1981, I mean, Pauline)...

That said, it's most likely going to be him and Toadette, because they're incredibly easy to model in and both Boo and Elsa-Cynthia have no partners.

clones like Rosalina
tumblr_mw03vo7wd21svr84uo1_500.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------

Baby Luigi said:
I want this game to use new voice clips. If they recycle Baby Luigi's voice clips, either from Wii, Double Dash, or 8, I'll be mildly disappointed. I'm still perplexed to why they reuse Baby Mario's voice clips from the N64 era.

Also....Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only new post-hole animations for golf, correct? Unless the last two characters are from World Tour. I'm seriously looking forward to World Tour-styled post hole animations for Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

I'm not really sure what to believe to be honest.

One one hand they never do ''new voices'' in the handheld game for Mario spin off , let's recap:

Mario Hops 3 on 3 : Double Dash Voices

MKDS: Double Dash Voices

Olympics: Double Dash Voices and MKWii voices in the sequel for some characters like Peach

Mario Kart 7: MKWii voices except for the new characters and weirdly Rosalina.

Mario Tennis Open: Power Tennis voices with some new lines for characters like Peach.

World Tour: MKWii voices with Power Tennis voices + MK7 voice for Rosalina.

Island Tour: MP9 voices

Star Rush: it has MP10 voices with some MK8 voices , and maybe some unused quotes.

So , as far as i know Nintendo Never does FULL cast recordings for a handheld unless it's a new game in a console like

Double Dash
Sluggers
Strikers
MKWii
MK8
Mario Party games , in which some of them reuse voices from the previous sequel.

What i dont get is that in the trailer Peach clearly has her old Power Tennis/Open voice , which is Jen Taylor (and they would credit that as Sam Kelly but whatever)

That tells me that voices not only are gonna be reused but also , the clips would be even older than MK8 , which does not sound so bad.

By this logic , and maybe im wrong of course, then Rosalina would gain back her MK7 voice which she had in World Tour ... but that's very unlikely, though i would wish i was correct.

Are we still predicting the two unconfirmed characters?
I think it'd be pretty funny and interesting if they were Honey Queen and Lubba. Just to see how that'd work in-game.

Sports Mix had cameos from Final Fantasy characters (and Slime), so naturally the last two are PAC-MAN and Heihachi Mishima.

Magikrazy said:
Sports Mix had cameos from Final Fantasy characters (and Slime), so naturally the last two are PAC-MAN and Heihachi Mishima.
How about Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man?
Ms. Pac-Man got cut from MKGPDX. She needs more exposure.

I am very confident that we will get the two babies! I mean, the babies being all male are lame, and it kinda ruins the point of them being playable in anything.

Back