What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

Or Two rainbow roads in MK8.

What I think would be neat is an option to build your own Mario Kart Track. So far the only way to do this is by hacking. Nintendo did this with Super Mario Maker so I have complete faith that they can make a track editor.

If other racing games can do it, I'm sure Nintendo can do it.

If I remember correctly, one of the F-Zero games had a track creator, Diddy Kong Racing DS also had one, but that game was made by RARE.

MnSG said:
GBA Rainbow Road could always be a DLC track.

That's a good idea.I do have some predictions for the Egg Cup

1.DS Shroom Ridge/Airship Fortress (cant decide between the two)
2.GCN Wario Colosseum :wario:
3.Wii U Sunshine Airport
4.GBA Rainbow Road

Princess Zelda said:
I want Tilt-a-Kart as a retro Battle Arena.
Yeah. I can totally see that course being all antigrav.

I'd rather not have Double Dash's Rainbow Road. It's the worst Rainbow Road in the history of Mario Kart.

I don't think it's the worst Rainbow Road but it's still a very awful track.

I can't remember anything from double dash other than the doubles and special items.

Baby Luigi debuted in that game for the Mario Kart series, remember?

Pwwnd123 said:
I'd rather not have Double Dash's Rainbow Road. It's the worst Rainbow Road in the history of Mario Kart.

Frankly, the very first Rainbow Road track was the most infamous. GCN Rainbow Road is nothing once you've gotten down when to drift.

Thing is, GCN rainbow road doesn't really come to your mind when you talk about rainbow roads, or even MKDD!! The SNES rainbow road has already appeared as a retro track twice, which makes it the most well-known one.

Koopd Guy said:
Well that means more tracks.

Concerning retro tracks, I'll say it's a shame Maple Treeway was already used in MK7, because it could've had good antigravity sections. Aside from that, Toad's factory can make it there as well as Wii Rainbow road, which could also make good antigravity, considering the track already has some kinds of anti-gravity sections. As for the rest, I don't really know.

How about DS Rainbow Road?It does have some antigravity parts with the loops or Rock Rock Mountain?Nah,I'll stick with Ds Rainbow Road.

Koopd Guy said:
Thing is, GCN rainbow road doesn't really come to your mind when you talk about rainbow roads, or even MKDD!! The SNES rainbow road has already appeared as a retro track twice, which makes it the most well-known one.

It's actually three:

MKSC
MK7
MK8 (MK8D doesn't count)

Princess Zelda said:
It's actually three:

MKSC
MK7
MK8 (MK8D doesn't count)

Super Circuit removed all the hazards though. MK7 and MK8 kept all the hazards that were in the original track.

MnSG said:
Super Circuit removed all the hazards though.
Let's be honest. The track itself is was a hazard enough.

MnSG said:
Pwwnd123 said:

Frankly, the very first Rainbow Road track was the most infamous. GCN Rainbow Road is nothing once you've gotten down when to drift.
But still, it's a major pain in the ass. I fell off so many goddamn times. Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road might be just as worse as Double Dash's

Pwwnd123 said:
MnSG said:
Pwwnd123 said:

But still, it's a major pain in the ass. I fell off so many goddang times. Mario Kart Wii's Rainbow Road might be just as worse as Double Dash's
I think it was mainly because of the controls and physics in Double Dash. I've never realized until I went from MKWii for a couple years and came back to Double Dash like woah!

Wii's Rainbow Road isn't even that bad.

Princess Zelda said:
Racing through courses backwards should be a thing. It should also feature a Mirror mode.

Well it was planned at some point in Mario Kart history. List of Mario Kart: Double Dash!! pre-release and unused content

I wish cannons didn't give you gliders. Immunity could make a comeback.

But gliders wouldn't just disappear. It's just that cannons and gliding areas should be separated. If you're going up or/and very very far, I think it would be better to use a cannon than a glider. Basically, if there are fast-motion lines, it's a cannon.

Holy (bleep). Straight line track is needed at this point.

Back