What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

Only thing we need is H. Queen.

And have her paired with another WTF character like R.O.B. or Dunky Kong.

Yoshi the SSM said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Tracks, well looking at DLC they did 4 retro tracks, 4 new tracks and looking at what we have left. SNES: 2, N64: 0, GBA: 1, GCN: 0, DS: 1, Wii: 1, 3DS: 0. I assume it should be 1 SNES track, 1 GBA track, 1 DS track, and 1 Wii track. I was thinking either a Vanilla Lake or a Bowser's Castle since both of those themes from SNES haven't been remade but I think it should go to SNES Bowser's Castle since we don't have a retro BC and we have 3 snow/ice courses. GBA... idk Lakeside Park? They can reuse the volcanic debris from Wii GV which is the lazy way though. Honestly I don't know for DS and Wii. And for new tracks, I want like a city track like Moonview, but I want a Japan feel with shrines, bright neon signs, something based on Tokyo. I'd like a Jungle course, a factory course and something very different and unique.
Actually the number of possible retro tracks left is: SNES=11 N64=1 GBA=10 GCN=4 DS=5 Wii=9 3DS=12. The last N64 track is Wario Stadium.

you didn't understand. What I'm saying is if they wanted to max each one to 4 tracks from each game, you can throw in 2 more SNES tracks, 0 N64 tracks (since it is at 4 already), 1 GBA track, and so on.

But it's not happening because it looks like Deluxe won't have new tracks

YoshiGo99 said:
Yoshi the SSM said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Tracks, well looking at DLC they did 4 retro tracks, 4 new tracks and looking at what we have left. SNES: 2, N64: 0, GBA: 1, GCN: 0, DS: 1, Wii: 1, 3DS: 0. I assume it should be 1 SNES track, 1 GBA track, 1 DS track, and 1 Wii track. I was thinking either a Vanilla Lake or a Bowser's Castle since both of those themes from SNES haven't been remade but I think it should go to SNES Bowser's Castle since we don't have a retro BC and we have 3 snow/ice courses. GBA... idk Lakeside Park? They can reuse the volcanic debris from Wii GV which is the lazy way though. Honestly I don't know for DS and Wii. And for new tracks, I want like a city track like Moonview, but I want a Japan feel with shrines, bright neon signs, something based on Tokyo. I'd like a Jungle course, a factory course and something very different and unique.
Actually the number of possible retro tracks left is: SNES=11 N64=1 GBA=10 GCN=4 DS=5 Wii=9 3DS=12. The last N64 track is Wario Stadium.

you didn't understand. What I'm saying is if they wanted to max each one to 4 tracks from each game, you can throw in 2 more SNES tracks, 0 N64 tracks (since it is at 4 already), 1 GBA track, and so on.

But it's not happening because it looks like Deluxe won't have new tracks

I see what you mean, but that Nintendo usually doesn't have retro tracks balanced out (DS is an exception because it feature the past 4 games)

We need to replace Waluigi with Honey Queen.

I wanna see people crying again.

As a Rosalina player , i was like this in 2011.

tumblr_inline_mhvfsdhzvH1qz4rgp.gif

And I was like this in 2011. The big one.

RNp5KO7.png

Oh wait, I'm like that every year.

When Boo is playable, Alfonzo takes over.

"Leave it to me!"

Sure, if they have every single other character that anyone could ever want. Then they can bring back Honey Queen. :bowser:

So, pretty much by the next game, then.

Same.

Plus, not like I was gonna play as her, so why bother worring?

Any character who is unique and is not a basic enemy is Ok in my book.

That's why i would welcome Sprixie Princess over Dry Bones any day of the week.

Heads up now, hopelly they have fixed Lightweight issues otherwise good luck playing as the bone bag.

More like remove the acceleration tiers that plagued the 50cc, 100cc, and 150cc. If Mario Kart 8 Deluxe can do just that, then we won't ever have to worry about wasted acceleration points.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I want to find at least one other person who likes Honey Queen.

I like Honey Queen

Back