What things do you regret doing on the wiki, forum, or etc.?

LeftyGreenMario said:
It sometimes feel like we're babysitting, doesn't it?

I'd say yes.

Everything I ever did in 2013-14. I was a real dick back then, and all I really ever wanted was attention so I did some really stupid things.

Oh god, this is the topic for me. I regret almost everything I did in my early years.

- I was an annoying prick who wouldn't respect other peoples opinions or take criticism, and was infamously known for being a rabid Boo/Bob-omb fan and Peach hater.

- Flaming at people across the community (This got me blocked for a month on the wiki).

- Raging when my picks for an elimination game lose.

- Making stupid topics such as Wallop for MK8 and an elimination game about two preschool shows.

- And almost everything else I did in 2013 and 2014.

I forgive for all that crap and I hope I didn't bring any bad memories.

Rick Lax said:
Everything I ever did in 2013-14. I was a real dick back then, and all I really ever wanted was attention so I did some really stupid things.
Even Post Tumble?

One thing I just remembered that I regret was back in early 2011. I would end all my supports or oppositions with "Team Star Wolf!", completely void of any context. I thought users had catchphrases that they would occasionally say because Zero777 would always begin his talk page comments with "I am Zero!" and end with "Zero signing out!" I eventually stopped after realizing he was literally the only person doing that, and it also wasn't really catchy or appropriate.

It's charming and funny to me now. Don't be too hard on yourself.

I wasn't. I don't even think I had played any Star Fox game at that point (I have since played 64 though).

Magikrazy said:
Zero777 would always begin his talk page comments with "I am Zero!" and end with "Zero signing out!" I eventually stopped after realizing he was literally the only person doing that, and it also wasn't really catchy or appropriate.

Reminds me of that one user on IMDB who always started his posts with "Verily I say unto thee". I thought it got annoying pretty quickly, but I never got mad at him for doing it.

Magnolia Arch said:
"I am Zero! Per all. Zero signing out!"

good times

(he never did finish all the code geass names ever :()

You know it's pretty bad when the signature takes up more words than the actual thing you're trying to say.

I posted something in the fanart thread that was potentially NSFW without me realising it, but I'll do everything I can to prevent it from happening again.

So I was scrolling through my old account and I came across this thread

How did you people put up with me for more than a minute

I didn't.

But what's better than what you did in the past is what you did to improve your performance, which you certainly did.

Air Conditioner said:
these were just from memory. Upon looking at old posts of mine, I'm honestly shocked I didn't get banned back in 2013. I posted extremely homophobic and transphobic attacks, took my unfunny sarcasm way too far to the point where I was in reality just being mean, made long dramatic posts in an attempt to defend myself against completely justified criticism, and got offended by the dumbest things including simple lighthearted jokes. I sincerely apologize to anyone who had to deal with my antics.

besides coming out, pretty much everything i did here before like july-august last summer
i was terribly cringey and an ass and just overall annoying, and i severely regret it
at least i seem to have improved now

Re: What things do you regret doing on the wiki or forum? (and also chat)

a lot

Now that I think about it, a lot of the things that I used to do on the wiki were REALLY weird. I used weird grammar (back then, I thought the wiki had to be perfectly encyclopedic and my userpage was a mess of poor grammar), my first few edits mainly consisted of using the wrong code for plurals and I became "friends" (I don't know if they really meant it or not) with a user who turned out to be someone who made a lot of troll accounts (I think most people here know who/what I'm talking about).

I regret being a member. But the only reason why I came back is for some unfinished business. I insulted all of you because I was unhappy. I can't continue as being a member because I have nothing more to do and the damage may be irreversible. As a result I came back to just post this apology for all of you. I am sorry to all members here for doing this uncalled hate post I made not too long ago. So please be in good terms with everyone you interact with whether they had or had not wronged you. Farewell for all of you for real.

So I figured out that I have my old login information for marioman1213 still, and using that, I found plenty of old relics

I can't fathom

I dare not look at posts I made years ago on the old Brawl in the Family forum, if any of you in this community remember that place.

I think I was an okay person, I know I got 2 strikes for minor offenses.

This is the first forum since then that I am really getting into, I didn't realize how much I miss posting in a forum.

I only joined both of the wiki and this forum in summer last year, but I remember pressing some button I didn't want to press when uploading some image to the wiki. I accidentally uploaded it before I filled the description, and that cost me a warning.

Back