What things do you regret doing on the wiki, forum, or etc.?

Yeah. I didn't know there was anything to fill about the image. Then I got a message to tell me to fill in the description. Then I was uploading some Mario Party Star Rush stuff but accidentally uploaded the image I needed before filling the description. That's how I got it.

I remember when I was newer on the wiki, when uploading an image I'd get scared by all that coding that's in the description by default and leave it be because I didn't know what to do with it. I don't remember getting warnings though.

Yeah, the first files with which I did that, it didn't get noticed. Only then it happened.

Say what you will about your pasts, but nothing will ever compare to the horror I experienced when I found this:

Roserade the Real Bombchu said:
Michael Myers said:
marioman1213 said:
Make me a Pikachu Kissing Smoochum! ;D
The *bleep*?
I like Smoochum, so I was thinking what would it be like for a Pikachu to make out with it ;D

EDIT: Did I have a Smoochum fetish

Help I'm honestly deeply concerned for myself

I bet other users here will be like "hold my beer", so I think you're pretty normal for those standards.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I bet other users here will be like "hold my beer", so I think you're pretty normal for those standards.

Hold my beer.

There's one time in the amiibo thread when I would like to know why there were so many likes on a particular post, and I felt like I regretted asking that question because I got some responses where there were so many likes. I think the question I asked might have made others assume I have an opinion that is contrary to theirs, which made me feel bad. Luckily the question was eventually answered in a way in the end.

There's also the time when I created a certain thread out of a certain strong emotion, and while it winds up as insignificant, I kind of regretted making it, which encouraged me to be careful of what threads to make.

Thank you for reading.

This pales in comparison to a lot of the stuff on here, but I was a stupid kid when I joined the wiki.
I wanted to be friends with everyone, I almost got banned for excessive userspace editing, I replied to old and outdated talk page threads, I wanted my signature to be somehing ridiculous and unfeasible, and, well... see for yourself.
(I'm going to regret linking this. Well, something else to post here.)
User:Mister Apple

(Edit:The above link features way too many exclamation marks. Insert obligatory Terry Pratchett quote here.)

Trunks Mario said:
Well, there IS my affection for (this post has been redacted for being too weird)

Camwoodstock said:
Trunks Mario said:
Well, there IS my affection for (this post has been redacted for being too weird)
go on

I regret posting that leaving thread and saying "F*ck you" to someone. That's what got me temporarily banned. I've learned from my mistakes, though.

when i joined the wiki, i was sad that you had to become autopatrolled to make a userpage, when i became autopatrolled, i spammed my userpage like there was no tommorow,

Posting that one Rouge picture.

EDIT: Also changing my Avatar to an edited image from ToastyTech.com.

I think the closest thing now was not really elaborating the distinction between myself in-game/IRL for the 'Shroom KG; it's not really much, and it really only got as far as getting a few people mildly concerned for my mental health (which I was able to thankfully elaborate on before it got out of hand), but yeah... That was a thing.

Not really, but the argument is in the past, it's not something we should be digging up to the present. Mistakes were made but let's not dwell on them. :)

TheSuperStarSaga said:
Slushy the Slushball said:
Being a total ass about my opinion on a children's video game.

It goes both ways, those arguing against you are equally ass-ish

I'm going to say "most certainly not", but I'm not going to escalate this thread into more drama.

It's just disagreements in the end.

ArchagentEverlasting said:
Getting fucking banned
Gotta appreciate the conciseness with this one.

When I was new to the wiki, I made a lot of mistakes, and it took me a while to learn how to edit.

When I was new to the forum, I accidentally made a thread that was already made on my first day.

Back