Wii U Paper Mario "leaked"

Glowsquid said:
YoshiCookie said:
Well, Emily Rogers was apparently at least once a Treehouse member, and might still be one.

... no? That's totally false.

Oh. Well, okay.

[quote author=Rygon]Sorry my bro bh7812, you were banned from NeoGAF in 2013 for being a fake insider. Retro was to announce Star Tropics that year and the Mario game was "Mario Retroverse U", celebrating the old games with stuff like Wart. From what I've read I think you might have claimed Baby Mario for Smash but I'm not sure.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564809

Please tell me Wario and Daisy are in this game though. I'd like to believe it even if you're lying.[/quote]

welp

GalacticPetey said:
And people dislike getting fed the same crap over and over.

So they turn around and eat a different kind of shit.

Anyhting is better than having Bowser as the big bad yet again.

He works best as a comedic side villain. If he continued to appear like that in future Paper Mario games, I'd be happy.

If by worked best you mean they completely ruined him.

But whatever, they don't do that anymore so good riddance to it.

The most memorable Bowser appearances to me are games like TTYD, SPM, and BiT. He was funny and let someone else fill the role of the main villain. I'll take that over the generic stuff I receive in a game like Sticker Star or NSMB2.

Ruin him? Ruin what, his character or personality? There was no personality to begin with.

You want to keep mediocrity? Suit yourself.

last word, I don't want mediocrity, I want the character I like to keep doing the thing he was specifically designed to do and has been doing for the last 30 years.

And thats all I'll say on it.

Mcmadness said:
last word, I don't want mediocrity, I want the character I like to keep doing the thing he was specifically designed to do and has been doing for the last 30 years.

And thats all I'll say on it.

...then play one of the other 5000 Mario games that are exactly what you're asking for?

Let people who have a different taste than you get their turn too, gezus man.

I said last word, I'd rather not get banned again.

I hope it's true. Would hate to imagine the disappointments in this forums if it didn't turn out to be true.

Thanks for reading.

Honestly, im fine with paper jam atm, so if its true, then cool, but if not, then oh well.

As an rpg fan the only part of the rpg part of the mario series i dont like is the fans.

Sticker star happened and people flipped their shit FOR ONE GAME. I dont know how many other game franchises had one game and failed for me and i never lost my confidence, sure its a bit rough, but sticker star is the least of my worries when it comes to the future of the paper mario series.

But anyway, if its a thing then one more reason to get a wii u, then if not like i said, oh well.

Regardless i still need to catch up on bis, dt, and of course paper jam to really get in the future of the mario rpgs.

Effie said:
Honestly, im fine with paper jam atm, so if its true, then cool, but if not, then oh well.

As an rpg fan the only part of the rpg part of the mario series i dont like is the fans.

Sticker star happened and people flipped their *bleep* FOR ONE GAME. I dont know how many other game franchises had one game and failed for me and i never lost my confidence, sure its a bit rough, but sticker star is the least of my worries when it comes to the future of the paper mario series.

Personally I enjoyed Sticker Star. I didn't enjoy the combat, but I didn't hate it. The game as a whole was great, although for the sake of criticism, I hope they change the combat. But that's the thing with the Mario fans, mainstream, RPG or spinoffs. It's like making a cake, but you're not allowed to bake it. And no you just can't buy one from the store

you know whats satisfying in all 4 PM games?

Whacking stuff with hammers.

Why do I like hitting those things especially?

Because their bumps are great items

i do it just to kill them

im not a genocidal maniac or anything i promise

For the next Paper Mario, Michiru Yamane should become the composer along with Koji Kondo. Her musical style would fit a Paper Mario game. Some of her works make it sound so adventurous that it could fit a Paper Mario game.

Here is an example of one of her compositions to show how it could fit a Paper Mario game:

Glowsquid said:
YoshiCookie said:
Well, Emily Rogers was apparently at least once a Treehouse member, and might still be one.

... no? That's totally false.
Let me just say that before I speak my mind in this topic. I want you to know that I don't have any personal grudges against you nor do I hate your guts like some evil super villain from outta a super friends episode from the 1960s or 70s. But at the same time I gotta say these words right now....

You're full of crap? :-\

Not going to say why? But I hope you understand that's there's this thing online called an "opinion"! And leaks have happened before in the gaming industry. (FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3, KH3, etc.) Heck even for games we thought would never come here due to their popularity not being the same as japan itself? (Dragon Quest series, Tales of series, and I guess some FPS game about some high school dude fighting against anime girls and aliens as well. Look it up!) Am I saying I believe the rumors? No. But am I saying the person on GameFAQs is lying to get attention? (Unless you're on 4Chan?) Other than that. There's nothing I can say that can disprove someone who may or may not have connections to people outside the public web?

I'm not going to turn this into an argument in the comments. Just remember to lower your expectations and live life to the fullest?

After all... We are talking about silly video games, right? ;)

Night everybody!

But you're not actually refuting Glowsquid's point on how it's false. If you're going to go out there and assert such things, you have to back it up to be credible, especially when you're new here. The problem with the GameFacks post is not a matter of opinion but at least getting the details correct, which Glowsquid pointed out there, that it's wrong, which really harms the statement's credibility. Yes, leaks have happened, but some of them are correct, some of them are wrong, but skepticism varies on each leak such as ones posted in 4chan vs ones found by data mining (like Ryu and Roy's reveal). People on GameFAQs do lie frequently to get attention; our own former MarioBoards member lied about a Thousand-Year Door port "leak" and broke the record for Most Online Ever: 891 (March 27, 2015, 11:30:55 AM), thanks to some press it has received. No doubt that this has received a lot of attention, and it feels good. So yes, people are willing to lie about this crap. GameFAQs isn't much better than 4chan when it comes to quality posting, so it's fine to dismiss information users spew, especially when they can't even get their own details correct.

Striker Mario said:
But you're not actually refuting Glowsquid's point on how it's false. If you're going to go out there and assert such things, you have to back it up to be credible, especially when you're new here. The problem with the GameFacks post is not a matter of opinion but at least getting the details correct, which Glowsquid pointed out there, that it's wrong, which really harms the statement's credibility. Yes, leaks have happened, but some of them are correct, some of them are wrong, but skepticism varies on each leak such as ones posted in 4chan vs ones found by data mining (like Ryu and Roy's reveal). People on GameFAQs do lie frequently to get attention; our own former MarioBoards member lied about a Thousand-Year Door port "leak" and broke the record for Most Online Ever: 891 (March 27, 2015, 11:30:55 AM), thanks to some press it has received. No doubt that this has received a lot of attention, and it feels good. So yes, people are willing to lie about this crap. GameFAQs isn't much better than 4chan when it comes to quality posting, so it's fine to dismiss information users spew, especially when they can't even get their own details correct.
I know who you're talking about? Fawful right? Wasn't trying to refute Glowsquid's point. I'd argue that since most people wanna caused controversy. Many people would lie to gain fame and popularly for a short while. If that's the case? Than why hasn't Emily Rogers gain the same backlash as all the other fakers over the years? (I would find an ED article on her online... But it probably doesn't exist?)

No disrespect for this group or anything. But I just hope Nintendo or someone in charge cleans things out before things get even more messing in the long run. (You know how trolls will make accounts just to piss people off right?) I just hope that's not the case this time.

You seem like a nice person and I'm glad to be part of this website. I do wanna post a thread about some theories online about Mario universe and crude. Just don't have the right ideas at the moment. Just thanks again for the reply Mario? :D

If a new Paper Mario game is being made, I would be disappointed if it's more or less the first two games and try to be like The Force Awakens (The movie was good, it's just it borrowed too much from the OT).

TheFarmboy said:
If a new Paper Mario game is being made, I would be disappointed if it's more or less the first two games and try to be like The Force Awakens (The movie was good, it's just it borrowed too much from the OT).
I'll be honest, that's the best I expect. But without new characters and settings. The worst is a game whose gameplay mechanics just don't work and still doesn't have new characters and settings (and of course as few references to the series as possible).

Nitwit said:

The user I quoted made a factual statement about Emily Roger's employment to support his point. It was wrong, and I pointed out to him it was wrong. It has nothing to do with "opinions".

Now just how does your incoherent and agressive wall of text has anything to do with what I said?

Glowsquid said:
Now just how does your incoherent and agressive wall of text has anything to do with what I said?

Based on the limited facts, my opinion is that it's because

Nitwit said:
(You know how trolls will make accounts just to piss people off right?)

Back