Wii U Paper Mario "leaked"

Nitwit said:
Striker Mario said:
But you're not actually refuting Glowsquid's point on how it's false. If you're going to go out there and assert such things, you have to back it up to be credible, especially when you're new here. The problem with the GameFacks post is not a matter of opinion but at least getting the details correct, which Glowsquid pointed out there, that it's wrong, which really harms the statement's credibility. Yes, leaks have happened, but some of them are correct, some of them are wrong, but skepticism varies on each leak such as ones posted in 4chan vs ones found by data mining (like Ryu and Roy's reveal). People on GameFAQs do lie frequently to get attention; our own former MarioBoards member lied about a Thousand-Year Door port "leak" and broke the record for Most Online Ever: 891 (March 27, 2015, 11:30:55 AM), thanks to some press it has received. No doubt that this has received a lot of attention, and it feels good. So yes, people are willing to lie about this crap. GameFAQs isn't much better than 4chan when it comes to quality posting, so it's fine to dismiss information users spew, especially when they can't even get their own details correct.
I know who you're talking about? Fawful right? Wasn't trying to refute Glowsquid's point. I'd argue that since most people wanna caused controversy. Many people would lie to gain fame and popularly for a short while. If that's the case? Than why hasn't Emily Rogers gain the same backlash as all the other fakers over the years? (I would find an ED article on her online... But it probably doesn't exist?)

No disrespect for this group or anything. But I just hope Nintendo or someone in charge cleans things out before things get even more messing in the long run. (You know how trolls will make accounts just to piss people off right?) I just hope that's not the case this time.

You seem like a nice person and I'm glad to be part of this website. I do wanna post a thread about some theories online about Mario universe and crude. Just don't have the right ideas at the moment. Just thanks again for the reply Mario? :D
Based on your wording, there's little doubt to me that you're saying he's wrong. I don't know what's the deal behind Emily Rogers, but as Glowsquid put it, she's not even an employee of Nintendo ("They can't "punish" members of the press for rumouring a game exist (put them on a press blacklist or something yes, but not fire/sue them as the guy implies)") so you just have to be careful in getting your facts right before you want to disagree.

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rumor-mother-3-finally-coming-us-wii-u-virtual-console/

Posting this link over here due to Emily Rogers deleting her Twitter account and more leaks from her end about Mother 3. Just letting you guys know if you still think you don't trust her or anything? Google "Emily Rogers: Nintendo Twitter Account" It's gone now and the article briefing mentions why she had to leave the site.

This isn't just some earlier April fools joke? Something is coming from the big N and if they are really listening to their fans to a point where a journalist had to delete her account due to people believing she's going to make someone at Nintendo lose their job.

Then you know something is up? If some of you guys still think this is some kind joke? Here's a URL for her account before she deleted it. https://twitter.com/Emi1yRogers

:???:

imagine if all of this gets announced at e3 + confirmation that the nx doesnt suck

nintendo could actually have a good presentation again?

thats impossible tho tbh so this is 100% fake

horses tbh said:
imagine if all of this gets announced at e3 + confirmation that the nx doesnt suck

nintendo could actually have a good presentation again?

thats impossible tho tbh so this is 100% fake
True sadly. :(

Only E3 2015 was a total failure since E3 2008. Pretty sure Nintendo is more than capable of wowing us if they tried.

Back