Should Mario Marry Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi Marry Princess Daisy?

Should it happen?

• Yes, both Mario and Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi and Princess Daisy should get married.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No, they should not.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And i looked up what polygamy is and it means him having both as his wife at the same time. You have one sick and twisted mind, Pwwnd.

Glitchy said:
And i looked up what polygamy is and it means him having both as his wife at the same time. You have one sick and twisted mind, Pwwnd.
Polygamy is outlawed nearly everywhere, although Mushroom Kingdom maybe allows it. The standards of Homo nintendonus might just be hell a lot different.

Mario Party Δ said:
Polygamy is outlawed nearly everywhere

Never understood why, I mean if people are willing to consent to that then why not let em?

Mcmadness said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Polygamy is outlawed nearly everywhere

Never understood why, I mean if people are willing to consent to that then why not let em?
I recall that polygamous relations are actually harmful, although they're all results from it rather than the mere act.

Pwwnd123 said:
How about Donkey Kong marries Pauline and Peach Toadstool marries Mario? Or Mario having polygamy with both Peach and Pauline?

Mario will have plumbers from Pauline and Mario will have a set of Princesses and Princes from Peach to keep up the Princess Toadstool, Prince Toadstool, Queen Toadstool, and King Toadstool line up to date.
Super Mario Moms 2

The goal is to father as many children with your two wives as possible before DK and Bowser come and steal your women. Then the plumber babies work like Mini-Marios and do your bidding against the forces of evil while the royal babies are your extra lives. If all the babies die or the timer runs out before you can recover the women... bad things happen to them.

Censored of course, because despite their past dabbling in love hotels, Nintendo games are family-oriented, of course. (And in this case, it's literal.)

Mario Party Δ said:
Glitchy said:
Polygamy is outlawed nearly everywhere, although Mushroom Kingdom maybe allows it. The standards of Homo nintendonus might just be hell a lot different.
Maybe the Mushroom Kingdom's actually in Utah.

Time Turner said:
Mario Party Δ said:
Glitchy said:
Maybe the Mushroom Kingdom's actually in Utah.
Meta Knight said:
That would explain why he leaves people feeling salty
Oh gawd, you guys. XD

Polygamy is the most awesome thing that can happen to Mario.

I don't think it's necessary because of the no story rule. This rule prevents keep the characters from developing personalities or backgrounds.

I always felt LuigixDaisy is a carbon copy of MarioxPeach.

And if you say "Luaisy" fast enough, it sounds like "lazy".

NO they shouldn't! That would ruin everything man I mean Mario may marry peach but not in the games at least. Basically since the storyline of the series isn't really revealed to us then having Mario and peach getting married would break it all.

Well, this is a year old topic. I am not that surprised that someone bumped this topic. They probably wanted something to say.

unfortunately, said user essentially repeated what others thought so it didn't really add much to the discussion

Would anything in the games actually be different if any of them got married? Bowser would still want to kidnap Peach, Mario would still chase after them, it'd be the same except Bowser's trying to be a homewrecker.

Time Turner said:
Would anything in the games actually be different if any of them got married? Bowser would still want to kidnap Peach, Mario would still chase after them, it'd be the same except Bowser's trying to be a homewrecker.
I laughed on this one.

I think it would be nice if there was some kind of very mild "love interest" between them but not them getting married.
Back when I was little I used to think it was a great idea and why not have them all get married!
I don't think it's such a good idea tbh. And LuigixDaisy? They don't seem to show much mutual "like" in the series although it makes for good fanfic.
If anyone had to get married do Peach and Mario, but I think the series is good as is :)
Tbh it might kind of wreck it otherwise. It wouldn't be the same.

Wait a moment.
You know what would spice the series up and allow Mario to retire?
Peach + Bowser!
Although I think that happened in Paper Mario.
But I think Mario would still see that as kidnapping so....that wouldn't make much difference. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back