Should Mario Marry Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi Marry Princess Daisy?

Should it happen?

• Yes, both Mario and Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi and Princess Daisy should get married.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No, they should not.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the next Mario RPG should be on the 3DS and have a marriage mechanic (and also tits and face rubbing on the touch screen because fuck you), where marrying gives you a new set of player character for the next generation. This would continue until the descendants become too weak and mentaly ill from generations of inbreeding, dooming the mushroom kingdom forever.

tfw you are mario and your baby's real father turns out to be paper mario instead

>You find yourself sitting in a chamber. Nearby is an attractive man who represents the pinnacle of masculinity.

What do you do?

>mount Wario

Definitely not, that would ruin the cute and friendly relationship they currently have going on. Besides, though it's heavily implied, the series has never explicitly stated that Mario is in love with Peach either. Bowser kidnapping Mario's wife just seems too weird, and then they have kids, spawning a Super Mario Jr....

No, we never have to go there. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Definitely not, that would ruin the cute and friendly relationship they currently have going on. Besides, though it's heavily implied, the series has never explicitly stated that Mario is in love with Peach either. Bowser kidnapping Mario's wife just seems too weird, and then they have kids, spawning a Super Mario Jr....

Relationship? What relationship?

supermariofan said:

Relationship? What relationship?
MarioandPeach.gif

6a00d83452033569e2011570578af5970b-.png

mario_x_peach_4ever__by_dominiquepucca-d5o77kn.gif

T6cNMNd.jpg

551px-MarioPeachLove.PNG

Erhem :rolleyes:

Kiss on the nose or cheek...is nothing. They never talk unless you count that one moment in the beginning of Paper Mario where they were about to talk but it was ruined by Bowser. so therefore their "relationship" feels empty.

supermariofan said:
Kiss on the nose or cheek...is nothing. They never talk unless you count that one moment in the beginning of Paper Mario where they were about to talk but it was ruined by Bowser. so therefore their "relationship" feels empty.

I don't think so, a bit understated maybe but their relationship is the whole reason why Mario sets off on his adventures. There's hardly anything "empty" about that, some of the deepest relationships don't require words. ;)

sorry to disagree mr. "mario fan"

supermariofan said:

Then again, the series isn't known for its complex dialouge and relationships. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Mario and Peach are at least very good friends with each other.

Glowsquid said:
I think the next Mario RPG should be on the 3DS and have a marriage mechanic (and also tits and face rubbing on the touch screen because fuck you), where marrying gives you a new set of player character for the next generation. This would continue until the descendants become too weak and mentaly ill from generations of inbreeding, dooming the mushroom kingdom forever.
bahahaha this is perfect

Mario marrying Peach Toadstool would make for continuity in the series and will lead to well open developed plots.

Glowsquid said:

Fire Emblem Fates?

Pwwnd123 said:
Mario marrying Peach Toadstool would make for continuity in the series and will lead to well open developed plots.

There is already continuity in the series (if very flip floppery) and Mario is never going to have more developed plots. At least not the platformers.

Maybe a Mario game where Mario and Peach are actually spending time together (dialogue or no dialogue) that way we would have a more believable connection and they would become one of the best video game couples.

No, I'd rather have Mario and Luigi develop their relation together

supermariofan said:

I don't think so, a bit understated maybe but their relationship is the whole reason why Mario sets off on his adventures. There's hardly anything "empty" about that, some of the deepest relationships don't require words. ;)

sorry to disagree mr. "mario fan"
Mario does it for the cake, man, and for the goodness of his heart. I'd do the same thing if BLOF or my friends were in danger. The only difference is that I don't like physical contact.

Speaking of BLOF, Nintendo really needs to make Mario and Luigi's relationship an actual twin relationship. I'm sorry (and for stating it for the millionth time, perhaps), but twins are much more interesting than a man and a woman loving each other.

Mcmadness said:
I wouldn't say it's more interesting but both have potential.
Twins haven't been done as much, so I do think it's more interesting that way.

you know, what is the age difference between the bros? 5 seconds?

Mcmadness said:
you know, what is the age difference between the bros? 5 seconds?
Who knows? Honestly, the age difference between me and BLOF is about 15 minutes.

Magikrazy said:
No.

Luigi marries Peach and Mario marries Pauline.

How about Donkey Kong marries Pauline and Peach Toadstool marries Mario? Or Mario having polygamy with both Peach and Pauline?

Mario will have plumbers from Pauline and Mario will have a set of Princesses and Princes from Peach to keep up the Princess Toadstool, Prince Toadstool, Queen Toadstool, and King Toadstool line up to date.

How about none of the above?

Pwwnd123 said:
Magikrazy said:
No.

Luigi marries Peach and Mario marries Pauline.

How about Donkey Kong marries Pauline and Peach Toadstool marries Mario? Or Mario having polygamy with both Peach and Pauline?

Mario will have plumbers from Pauline and Mario will have a set of Princesses and Princes from Peach to keep up the Princess Toadstool, Prince Toadstool, Queen Toadstool, and King Toadstool line up to date.

> Donkey Kong marries Pauline

NOPE

ewwwww bestiality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back