Should Mario Marry Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi Marry Princess Daisy?

Should it happen?

• Yes, both Mario and Princess Peach Toadstool and Luigi and Princess Daisy should get married.

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • No, they should not.

Votes: 31 67.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the ending leaked and the moment of truth arrived.

Mario and Peach did not get married. I wanted the ending to have Mario kiss Peach and raise his hand in proposal to her. Mario truly loves Peach, he even said that he loved her in Mario Power Tennis during her trophy celebration. She has kissed him several times, she even rescued him along with Luigi in her own game. I really wanted Mario and Peach to have children that could succeed them. Peach deserves a daughter or a son that can become the next ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom and Mario deserves a son or a daughter that can succeed him in his various jobs.

But all yet is not lost, I am going to change my petition to reflect the next main Mario game.

And the world will continue to not care.

Also spoiler tag that shit son.

Mcmadness said:
And the world will continue to not care.

Also spoiler tag that shit son.

I did spoiler my disappointment and I even updated my petition to reflect the next main Mario game.

Stop bumping this thread for the love of god.

Baby Luigi said:
Stop bumping this thread for the love of god.
I bumped it due to Super Mario Odyssey's ending being leaked and my disappointment about Mario not marrying Peach.
Alright, I will stop now that the moment of truth arrived.

GalacticPetey said:
New headcanon that I totally didn't just make up on the spot.

Mario has a thing for Peach, but she doesn't feel the same way. She's been in an on and off relationship with Daisy for years. HOWEVER, Mario and Bowser once dated, but a had a very nasty breakup and now hate each other. Bowser, in proving he's the most bitter ex-boyfriend of all time, constantly kidnaps Peach because he knows Mario cares for her. Mario and Bowser are like Basil and Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective.

This started off as a joke post but now I actually kinda believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back