Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

Glitchy said:
Baby Luigi said:
Cirdec said:
If Miis return, I hope they won't be overpowered again, I don't want online full of soulless characters.

If they have to return (and they will) and if they have to be overpowered pieces of turds then make an option for miis only and mario characters only matches

The best case scenario is not to return the damn things but that's not happening.

Just give the Miis average stats.

are a max stat point system with very limited points.

I'd say that their stat cap should be tremendously low.

I hope for an entertaining opening cutscene and nice trophy animations.

Yeah, me too. Even if Mario fueled contempt from the crazier Luigi fans by being such a nice big brother.

Luigi's misery in these trophy cutscenes are also pretty hilarious, bar Yoshi's.

Ah yes, the infamous ''stepping on Luigi's shoe'' incident

Pascal said:
well mario is a prick
No he's not. He's just messing with Luigi.

Glitchy said:
Those cutscenes were gold. I remember watching that opening over and over.
The opening feels like an episode to a show, lol.

So? It's like tickling and pinching other people. It's a bit unpleasant, but nothing malicious.

I annoy my identical twin sister all the time. :) After all, she's my LITTLE twin sister.

Pascal said:
you're so mean to each other >(
I don't know, do you have a twin sibling to annoy? It's more fun than you think.

Lumastar said:
I loved the openings to both Toadstool Tour and Power Tennis. Also, there needs to be a blooper reel again.
Yeah, those two were the best. They pretty much brought out the best for the personalities for Waluigi, Wario, Bowser, and maybe Mario and Luigi, too.

Yeah if this game had more cutscenes like Power Tennis did then it'd be more then worth it. The blooper reel was amazing.

It's kind of a wonder Nintendo never decided to make funny animated shorts like those on occasion as a regular thing (Well they did make those Kid Icarus shorts not too long ago but you know what I mean). Those cutscenes alone showed potential what fun a Mario series of it would be like.

I don't know, do you have a twin sibling to annoy? It's more fun than you think.

it wouldnt be to me, id punch someone in the face.

Northern Verve said:
Yeah if this game had more cutscenes like Power Tennis did then it'd be more then worth it. The blooper reel was amazing.

It's kind of a wonder Nintendo never decided to make funny animated shorts like those on occasion as a regular thing (Well they did make those Kid Icarus shorts not too long ago but you know what I mean). Those cutscenes alone showed potential what fun a Mario series of it would be like.
Yeah, you're right. I agree.

Pascal said:

Not if it's a twin sibling.

Probably. And, of course, shorter sleeves.

It would be hilarious to see Mario character browsing through their smartphones during a blooper when they should be acting or something.

''Ma, I told you not to call me!''

suuuuuure

Probably. And, of course, shorter sleeves.

It would be hilarious to see Mario character browsing through their smartphones during a blooper when they should be acting or something.

did they do anything like that in the 3ds game?

Pascal said:

not even unique charming trophy cutscenes. they were just generic small blurbs of a character receiving a trophy. no quirkyness, no scene, nothing.

Ok, I'll try making a roster.

Mario
Luigi

Peach
Daisy

Wario
Waluigi

Yoshi
Baby Mario

Bowser
Bowser Jr.

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

Toad
Toadette

Koopa Troopa
Shy Guy

Rosalina
Nabbit

Metal Mario
Dry Bowser

Baby Luigi said:
Pascal said:

not even unique charming trophy cutscenes. they were just generic small blurbs of a character receiving a trophy. no quirkyness, no scene, nothing.

freaking hell

i loved power tennis for that

Pascal said:
Baby Luigi said:
Pascal said:

freaking hell

i loved power tennis for that
I was super disappointed that I didn't see Peach kissing Mario on the cheek and Mario going all moochy as in Power Tennis.

Pascal said:

suuuuuure
How would you know, you don't have a twin.

Back